Chapter twenty three

When did this happen? I have always wanted to go to the Bahamas. It is absolutely beautiful. So no, I'm not complaining. But what I didn't understand was why we are suddenly going. I mean summer ends in like 3 weeks. I was snapped out of my confusion when a muscular boy rolled into my room like a ninja.

"Come on pack, we'll be at the airport in about 20 minutes,"

Justin said.

I was about to speak when Justin out his fingers to my lips, "I'll explain everything later."

I walked to the closet and packed all of my favorite summer outfits. Right when I was picking out my bathing suits and bras I felt hot breath on my neck.

"Make sure you bring this one,"

Of course be picks up a cheetah printed push-up bra. I turned around and playfully smacked him before scolding him for being horny. I then pushed him out of my closet. I grabbed my bag and threw things in like my phone, charger, and earbuds. I threw on jean shorts, a top, and put on my sunglasses. I walked out to door and walked downstairs to find Justin, Ryan, and Chaz waiting.

We piled into the car and headed to the airport. When we got there we went to a separate area since Justin had his private jet. We got out of the car and walked into the airplane. We sat in our usually seats and got situated. I put my ear buds in and pressed my sleeping playlist. I placed my head on Justin's shoulder and within a few minutes I fell asleep.

...

I woke up to someone shifting in their position.

"Babe get up we're here," Justin informed me in a raspy, but undeniably sexy voice indicating he was asleep too. He then kissed my temple sweetly and started gathering all his stuff and putting them in my bag. Yes, he puts his stuff in my bag.

I looked at my phone to be flooded with notifications. Um, what the hell? I look on Instagram to see a picture if Justin and I sleeping. His arm was wrapped around my waist and my head was resting on his shoulder. I got to admit it, it's really cute but who the hell took this? I look at the username and it was the one and only Chaz Somers. I looked at the bottom and it read 'aw aren't they a cute couple? Haha this is payback'

Idiot. I got up, threw my phone in my bag, and put my sunglasses on. We exited the plane and Justin threw his arm around my shoulder and put his sunglasses on. We walked to the car and headed to the hotel. It was actually quiet. Wait why is it quiet?

"Justin, not that I'm complaining, but why are we all of a sudden in the Bahamas?"

"I don't know, I figured since you start school in three weeks we should have some fun while it lasts."

"Aw babe, thank you. I love you,"

I then leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips. He just smiled and murmured, "I love you more,"

"Not possible," I replied.

He was about to protest but then Chaz interrupted by making gagging noises. Justin and I merely glared at him.

"You're just jealous you aren't in a relationship with an such an amazing girl," justin responded pointing to me.

Just then we got to the hotel.

Chaz sighed, "AHHH thank God we are here. I could get away from you two love birds,"

Justin and I just chuckled, satisfied that we were able to scare him off like that. I then realized there were no fans waiting at the hotel like they usually would be.

"Justin, where are all the-uh-fans?" I asked joining him as he stood in front of the front desk checking us in.

"No one know where here. It's really private. That's why we chose it," he responded kissing my temple.