Chapter twenty nine

Tiffany's P.O.V

I walked out of the room to hear the usual argument between Chaz and Niall about food.

"Can you two just shut up?" I asked but actually yelled at them annoyed, catching them off guard.

"Well someone's cranky this morning," Chaz trailed off looking back at his plate,avoiding eye contact with me. I scowled at him and went to sit next to Justin of the couch. He put out his hands and wrapped his arms around me when I sat down. I placed my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest.

"How you feeling princes?" Justin asked, kissing my temple.

"Better, besides the fact that I have a headache from those two fighting," I complained while burying my face into the crook of his neck and closing my eyes.

"We are not fighting, we are in a disagreement about an important matter," Chaz replied trying to be sophisticated.

"IT'S FOOD!" I yelled at them," you two give me anxiety," I said placing my head back down.

"Love you too sis," I heard him say making me stick my tongue out at him.

"So last full day here," Justin announced making everyone groan.

"Back to tour," Louis added sipping his drink casually.

"Back to school," I commented in an annoyed tone.

"Well let's not stay here and complain. Let's go to the beach and make the best of the remaining time we have here," Ryan said trying to brighten up the mood while shooting up from his seat.

We all got changed and went down to the beach. We settled down and I took off my clothes, leaving me only in my bathing suit. When I looked up Justin has an evil smirk on his face.

"No no no, not this time," I said sprinting across the beach. I looked back to see Justin chasing after me. Before I knew it I was on the ground with Justin on top of me. I brushed my hair out of my face and looked at him. When our eyes made contact we immediately started laughing. Justin had both hands on either side of me so he wouldn't crush me. I pulled his face down to crash his sweet lips into mine.

"I'm gonna miss this place," I said when our lips parted.

"Me too. We will come back I promise. Come on let's go back to the others," he said peaking my lips once more before he got up.

He put his arms out to help me up and I gladly took it. Once I was on my feet he scooped me back up and threw me over his shoulders. He spun me around making me laugh and hold on tight. He stopped spinning and continued walking back to we're we where.

"Justin, put me down you're going to hurt yourself," I told him.

"No I won't. You're extremely light. How are you Chaz's sister again?" He asked jokingly. I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Ok we're back , can you put me down now?" I asked him.

"Watch how you use your words," he warned leaving me confused. Just then he made a run for the ocean, almost making me fall. He then threw me in.

"Justinnn, now I'm all wet," I wined.

He just winked at me. He lunged forward and grabbed me by the waist so our bodies were pressed together. He then brushed his lips against mine. Really, this little tease. I pulled his face down and pecked him on the lips.

I swam to Kendall who was also thrown into the water against her will.

"That was such a cute scene. You guys are perfect together," she told me laughing at what happened.