Chapter thirty three

Tiffany's P.O.V

"Um, hi," he said awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you going to tour?" I asked with confusion.

"Yeah, there was a mix up and they suggested we go to school in the meantime and that leaves me here," he replied putting his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, ok," I said awkwardly," well I have to go," I said pointing in the direction of the car.

"Oh yeah well see you around."

"Yeah," I said continuing to walk to the car. I looked next to me to see a very confused Ariana.

"I'll explain later," I told her as we jumped in the car.

We drove to a cute little cafe that we usually go to and sat down.

"So tell me everything," she said as we sat down.

I explained to her everything in detail from the minute I heard that I had to go on tour for the summer from when I got attacked by the girls.

"Wow," she gasped shocked.

"Yeah it's been rough I'm not gonna lie," I told her

"And how are you taking this? I'm surprised you're not going crazy," she said.

"Let's just say it's worth it. The good things really outweigh the bad," I replied smiling like a stupid love struck teenager , thinking of Justin.

"You really love him don't you?" She asked me.

"More than anything honestly. He's the only one that makes me happy," I responded.

"Damn girl already?" She said winking. When I realized what she meant I slapped her.

"Really?" I asked her.

"It's not like you did," she trailed off. I just looked at the floor awkwardly.

"WHATT?! No way you two did it? Oh my god didn't I tell you you, you guys we going to fall in love? I am always right yet no one listens to me," she said putting her arms up.

"Shh, yes. And fine you won," I said shaking my head while laughing.

"So how was it?" She said pulling her head in her hands, looking at me. I kicked her chair almost causing her to fall.

"What? It's a question," she asked repositioning herself.

"I swear you are a girl version of Chaz. Can you two date already?" I asked her making her make a face in disgust.

"No we are nothing alike. No offense since he is your brother but no," she said.

"Hey I said the same about Justin and see where we are now," I said sipping my drink.

"Touché," she responded.

When we were done we drove back to the school which wasn't far away and got back to our classes.

After a long day, I invited Ariana over so we could hang out. We all got into the car and Chaz sat in the drivers seat.

"Oh god, Chaz driving? This should be good," she said smiling evilly.

"Oh shut up I'm actually a good driver," he said pulling out of the parking lot. In the process he almost banged into a pole which made him press on the brakes quickly.

"Oh shut up I'm actually a good driver," Ariana mocked Chaz which made him roll his eyes.

"Wow, Ariana I really missed you," he said sarcastically.