Chapter forty three

I gasped in relief.

'Negative (-)'

I didn't realize I was sweating so much until I touched my forehead and realized it was drenched. I got up and hugged Ariana tight.

"Thank God," I whispered in her ear as my eyes watered.

I kept imagining the scenarios if it turned out positive.

"See I told you, everything was going to be fine," she said hugging me back.

I heard the front door close causing Ariana and I to break apart and look at each other. Chaz was sleeping so that only meant one thing.

Justin's home.

I grabbed the test and threw then in the garbage as fast as I could.

"Are you going to tell him?" Ariana asked me questioning my actions.

"I don't know. I don't want to cause him stress, but I don't want to lie to him. Ugh give it time and I will," I told her as we walked out of the bathroom and plopped onto the bed so it looked like we were there the whole time. We turned on the tv and put it on a random channel when Justin came in.

"Hey guys," he said coming to give me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hi, how was recording?" I asked him.

"Amazing. I'm so excited for you to hear it," he said taking off his jacket and placing it on the bed.

"Anything exciting that you two did today?" he asked. Ariana and I both looked at each other with alarmed faces.

'Do it' she mouthed to me as I nodded my head.

"Why are you two so quiet? Is there somthing wrong?" He questioned with concern written all over his face.

"Nothing happened. Don't worry about a thing. We just hung out all day," I blurted out.

"Ok," he said kissing me on the head," let's go out for lunch, my treat." Guilt rushed through my body. I have to tell him.

"Ok, that sounds good," I replied not even being able to look him in the eye. Why do I feel like this is going to turn around on me? It's not even a big deal. I'm not even pregnant.

"Ariana, you go change and wake up Chaz and meet us down stairs in like 15 minutes," he told Ariana as she nodded her head and left.

"What's the matter?" Justin asked solemnly.

Ah I hate how he could read right through me.

"Nothing, really I'm fine," I assured him shaking my head.
"Ok, I'll let you go for now but later you're telling me," he said placing his hands on my hips.

"Deal," I said placing my lips on his.

"I missed this so much," he said when we broke away.

"I missed you, and you're showing your new song later too," I told him grabbing a pair of shorts and a flowy shirt to change into.

"No promises," he responded as I rolled my eyes walking into the bathroom. I changed quickly and put on a light coat of makeup. I checked if the test was visible from the garbage and thankfully it wasn't. I exited the bathroom to find Justin already changed and playing on his phone.

"Ready?" He asked getting up from the bed.

"Yup," I replied grabbing my bag and lacing our fingers together. We walked down stairs to find Chaz and Ariana together.

"Wow, you actually got up?" I joked.

"Haha very funny," Chaz said to me, "unlike you I enjoy my beauty sleep."