Chapter One

Tiffany's P.O.V

I woke up with the light shining in my face from the shades I forgot to close last night. I got up, grabbed a towel, and headed for my shower while blasting my music. When I was done I threw on my denim jean shorts and my blue v-neck which made my dark blue eyes pop. I brushed my light brown hair and let it air dry knowing it was just going to dry straight anyway.

I grabbed my phone and ran down stairs while finding my idiotic brother sitting by the kitchen counter eating cereal.

"I'm shocked you didn't break something while making that," I told him while laughing, thinking of the memory.

"That's was one time, let it go!" he responded while I fell to the floor trying to catch my breath.

"You should be laughing because your best friend is coming over," he said looking at me with a smirk.

"Why, what did I ever do to deserve this? Why did you have to invite him over. Ryan isn't bad but him, I don't understand why you still hang out with him." I said

"Hey, he's my best friend." Chaz said while the door bell rang.

Before I could run up stairs two figures walked in the door. After they came and did their dude hand shake, they started walking towards the kitchen.

"Hey Ryan." I said while greeting him with a quick hug.

"Hey, no hug for me?" Justin said.

"Nope" I responded before running to my room and closing the door. I know what you're thinking, any girl would die if Justin Bieber, teen pop sensation, was best friends with her brother but me, not at all. He's a jerk and I despise him. He's always flirty and perverted. A large 'thump' disturbed my thoughts. I opened my door and walked down stairs to see Ryan on the floor crying from laughing so much, and Chaz on the floor yelping in pain.

"Chaz, did you fall down the stairs again?" I said while laughing.

"I really don't understand how this happens?" Chaz said while standing up. Then I felt two arms pick me up and throw me over their shoulders.

"Justin, put me down!!" I screamed while trying to wiggle out of his grasp, which obviously didn't work.

"Never." Justin said while headed towards my backyard.

I shot back, "Aren't you the one that says never say never?" He just laughed. Just then I realized what he was doing.

"You wouldn't," I said while a smirk grew on his face.

"Oh, you know I would. This is for not hugging me before," he said. Before I could react he threw me in my pool.

"YOU JERK!" I screamed while walking out of the pool. Justin, Ryan, and Chaz were all laughing while Chaz took a picture.

"You think it's funny Bieber?" I yelled.

"Yes," he said in between laughs. I caught him off guard, and I ran towards him and pushed him in. It's not my fault the idiot was standing by the edge.

"TIFFANY!" he screamed as I ran towards my room and locked the door. Our pranks became a game and I was in the lead.

...............................................................

Author : Hey, so we are new to this and we are really excited for this story. By the way, we know Chaz doesn't have a sister named Tiffany. Well hope you enjoy!!!