Chapter seven

....one week later....

Tiffany's P.O.V

After roaming most of Europe we're finally coming to the United States leg of the tour. We're stopping in Calabasas for two weeks and I'm so excited that my best friend, who I was going to hang out all summer with, lives there. We just landed and are driving to Justin's house, where we will be staying. When we got there we dropped off our luggage and unpacked our stuff. Thank God Justin has a lot of rooms to avoid anymore problems.

"Uh guys, before we do anything we just have to stop at the Staples center cause Scooter needs me."Justin informed us.

"Ugh, fine," Chaz said annoyed. We hopped in Justin's Range Rover and headed to the place. When we got there Justin walked away going to talk to Scooter leaving me and the idiots stranded. This is so great.

Justin's P.O.V

Finally we're back home, and even better on a break. Don't get me wrong I love my fans but sometimes touring can get tiring. We headed to the Staples Center cause Scooter needed to talk to me. When we got there I headed towards the conference room to find Scooter along with a older man and a young girl. She looked around our age and had long silky brown hair. She was pretty but not as pretty as Tiffany. Tiffany, I can't even say that I like her cause that would be lying. I love her. I was interrupted out of my thoughts as Scooter introduced me to them.

"Justin, this is the owner of the Staples Center, Carol Wilson, and his daughter, Natasha," Scooter said.

"Hi,"I said shaking his hand. Natasha kept starting at me and it was starting to creep me out. I just ignored her so it would be clear that I wasn't interested.

"Justin, can I talk to you for a second?" Scooter asked me. Shit I'm in trouble. I'm actually really scared right now.

"Like alone?" I questioned nervously.

"You're not I trouble just come on,"Scooter said relieving me. Thank God, wait what does he want then? I nodded and followed him out of the room.

"What is it?" I asked him relaxed.

"I need you to get on a good relationship with Natasha. I heard she likes you and we could get better relations with the owner," Scooter told me. I couldn't believe this, what was he implying?

"But I don't like her, you know I like Tiffany," I told him slightly annoyed.

"I'm not telling you to go out with her just maybe give her a kiss. Yeah, that's good," he said as if it was nothing.

"Ugh, fine. One kiss and no one finds out. I really like Tiffany and I'm planning to ask her out. I don't want this ruining it," I replied almost demanding.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Dude just to inform you it's kinda obvious. Anyway now go and be all flirty and pull out your famous Bieber charm," Scooter said scooting me away. I walked back in the room to find Natasha alone. Ugh let's just get this over with.

Tiffany's P.O.V

I was roaming around looking for Justin cause I couldn't take those idiots anymore. The're so retarded I can't. They were talking about cheese... They got into a fight whether Swiss or American was better. I was looking around when I saw I door opened a little to reveal two people kissing. Aww. I looked closer to see who it is when my heart shattered into a million pieces. I can't believe this, that douchebag. The way he played me, made me actually think he wasn't like the rest of them. I ran out trying to hold back my tears, which didn't work. I kept running when I bumped into someone.

" Sorry," I said without looking who it is.

"Tiffany,are you ok? Are you crying?" Ryan asked concerned.