Chapter sixteen

Today we finally get a break for a week and go to Atlanta. Justin has a house there so we won't have to sleep in a bus for a week. I got up from my bed and packed all my stuff into my suitcase. I walked towards the couch and plopped myself down. Last night kept replaying in my head. It was a perfect date; I'm so lucky to have him. I really don't deserve him.

"We'll be in Atlanta in fifteen minutes," Justin said walking towards the couch shirtless. I hadn't realized that I was staring until Justin smirked and ran his hand down his stomach laughing. I just laughed. He sat down and put his arm next to me.

"Well I'm all yours," he told me as he leaned in. Our lips fit perfectly and I couldn't be happier than I am right now.

"Get a room seriously,it's gross," Chaz said causing us to break apart. My cheeks grew red from embarrassment as I hid my head in Justin's chest.

"You're just jealous," Justin told Chaz.

"Well I know someone who will be jealous when they see you're dating Tiffany," Chaz replied as Justin scolded at him.

"I'm confused," I stated as I looked at Justin.

"My friend Christian and his sister live in Atlanta," Justin responded looking down.

"And Caitlin just happens to still have a massive crush on Justin," Chaz said stuffing his mouth with food.

"Still?" I questioned them again confused.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, Caitlin is Justin's ex," Chaz explained.

"Oh," I answered a little worried. What is he still has feelings for her?Well this will be an awkward week.

I guess I looked worried because Justin reassured me ,"Don't worry baby, I love you and only you. You're all that matters to me." Justin told me as he kissed my cheek. Relief washed over me, although I still had a bad feeling about this week.

"We're here," Ryan said popping out of no were. I swear these boys come out of nowhere sometimes. We all grabbed our stuff and walked out of the bus which revealed Justin's house. We entered the house and began walking upstairs. I was first and Justin behind me. I was thinking about the week that lay ahead when I felt a hang on my ass. I looked behind me and saw Justin smirking.

"Justin, what the hell?" I laughed.

"Sorry I couldn't help it those shorts are just.. damn," he smiled.

Chaz rolled his eyes and then Ryan spoke up.

"Hey, since we haven't seen Christian in forever I invited him over. You cool with that?" Ryan asked Justin looking up from his phone.

"Yeah that's cool, I was just going to text him," Justin responded closing his phone. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind as he placed his head in my neck.

"One problem, he's kinda bring Caitlin cause she wouldn't shut up about seeing you," Ryan informed him. I guess Justin felt me tense up because he squeezed my waist slightly catching my attention.

"Remember, you're the only girl on my mind. I love you not her," Justin whispered into my ear sending chills down my spine. Just then the door bell rang.

"I'll get it," Chaz said tripping in the process. He opened the door to reveal a tall boy with long, light brown hair with brown eyes. He looked younger than all of us but again, I'm not sure. Next to him was a girl around the same age as Justin with long,brown straight hair and perfect greenish-blue eyes. She was gorgeous, I can't compete with that. All my confidence washed away when she walked into the doors. Her smile faded when her eyes landed on Justin and I; a jealous face replaced it. Justin let go of my waist as he walked towards Christian to embrace him in a hug along with Chaz and Ryan. When he faced Caitlin she pulled him into a hug and a evil smirk grew on her face as she looked at me.

"Christian, Caitlin this is Tiffany. My girlfriend and also Chaz's sister," Justin introduced me. Honesty I was extremely scared. She legit looked like she was going to kill me. She started to walk towards me as a fake smile grew on her face.

"Hi I'm Caitlin, Christians sister. I hope we become great friends," she said as she pulled me into a hug. I looked at Justin, Chaz, and Ryan with a scared look on my face and a confused face was on theirs. She let go as the boy next to her approached me.

"Hi, I'm Christian," he said as he pulled me into a hug. He hugged me a little longer than usual which kinda creeped me out. After a few seconds he finally left go and sent me a wink before walking towards the boys. Well this will be an interesting week.

Justin's P.O.V

Ok I'm officially confused. Caitlin sounded so nice and different. I expected her to try to tackle Tiffany. Maybe she changed? No, she used to be so sneaky and controlling. Something's up. Note to self, don't leave Caitlin alone with Tiffany, ever.

Chapter end notes:

Oh drama on its way. Thanks for reading !! Btw there is a lot going on with us lately so we will try to update as often as possible. Thanks!!