Chapter twenty

Tiffany's P.O.V

We drove home and entered Justin's house. When we got there we went to to the theater to watch a movie since last movie was delayed. We agreed on "The Conjuring." During the middle of the movie the door bell rang, and Ryan got up to get it. He came back a few minutes later with Christian and Caitlin. Justin's grip around my waist tightened and fear washed over me. Christian nudged Caitlin to get her to speak.

"I'm sorry ok. I was jealous of you guys, and I don't know what came over me," she apologized. Her facial expression shower that she regretted nothing.

"Caitlin, just leave please. You've done enough," Justin ordered not even being able to look her in the eyes.

"Fine, you deserved it anyway," Caitlin said storming out. The sound of the front door slamming caused me to jump.

"I'm really sorry for my sister. She can be a hand full," Christian faced us scratching his head nervously," I'll be going now." He began heading towards the door. Justin looked at me for approval and I nodded my head.

"Hey Christian," he called out to him causing Christian to turn around his head back in our direction," It wasn't your fault, you can't control her actions. Do you wanna finish the movie with us?" Justin asked him.

"Uh yeah sure," he looked genuinely happy sitting down.

When the movie finished we all headed upstairs and Justin ordered food. We sat in the living room and talk about random things waiting for the food to come. When the door bell rang, Justin got up and walked towards the door to pay for the food.

"I'm going to go get the plates," I offered getting up but being stopped by Ryan.

"No stay. You were told to take it easy, we'll do it. You stay ," Ryan said heading out of the room.

When everyone left it was just me and Christian. One word: awkward. After a few seconds of silence, christan got up and sat next to me leaving barely any space between us.

"I know you have a thing for me," he whispered into my ear. I became extremely uncomfortable. I tried to get up but he grabbed my waist pulling me back down. He laid me down and got on top of me. A sharp pain went through my body as he applied weight on me. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but he placed both of his hands on either side of my face restricting any chance of me escaping. He slowly leaned towards me. I placed my hands on his chest so our lips wouldn't touch, but he was too strong. Where are they? As his face came a few centimeters away from mine a scream escaped my lips and a tear fell from my eye. Just when our lips were about to touch someone came into the room.

"What do you think your doing?!" Justin screamed pulling Christian off of me.

"Tiffany was begging me to kiss her and I got caught up in the moment. Dude please believe me," Christian lied. Wow, was he serious?

"Get out," Justin yelled scaring me a little," why would you even try to kiss my girlfriend?! That is not cool at all and she just came out of the hospital because of YOUR sister! You're sick, get out of my house now," Justin screamed at him.

"Fine, and my sister was right you deserved it anyway," Christian spat at me. He walked towards the door and slammed it shut. Huh, like brother like sister. Justin walked towards me and pulled me into a hug as more tears fell down my face.

"Shh, it's ok. He's gone, they're all gone," he comforted me.

"I thought you believed him. I never begged him to kiss me Justin. I would never do that to you. I love you not him," I stuttered while crying.

"I know, I know don't worry," he consoled me kissing my head," I know you too well to believe a lie like that. Come on, let's go eat."

I nodded and headed towards the kitchen with him, still hugging his waist. Well today was an interesting day. It started out normal, then I was in the hospital, then being forced to be kissed my Christian. Could it get any worse? I just wanted this day to end already.

...............................................................

Chapter end notes:

We are going to start updating twice a week maybe? Maybe Tuesday and Sunday if something like that. The chapters will get longer and better, trust me. Thanks for the reads. <3