Chapter forty one

Tiffany's P.O.V

We stayed at the party till around 2. We all got tired and decided to head back to the hotel.

We said goodnight to Chaz and Ariana and went our separate ways to our room. Once Justin's closed the door he immediently crashed his lips onto mine making me gasp slighting before I responded.

Justin's hands moved down to my thighs telling me to wrap my legs as he picked me up and started walking to the bedroom. Once he reached there he kicked the door open with his foot and then close it. He laid me softly on the bed and hovered himself over me so he wouldn't crush me.

"I'm suddenly not tired anymore," I told him.

"Me neither," he smirked before crashing his lips on mine once again.

I then started taking off his shirt, and for a minute we stared into each other's eyes. He broke the moment when he crashed his lips onto mine. After that it all got heated and I couldn't ask for a better way to start the new year.

.....

I woke up to find an empty space next to me with an amazing smell coming from the kitchen. I threw on some clothes and put my hair up in a pony tail before opening up our bedroom door.

I walked out to find Justin shirtless, cooking breakfast. His hair was all messed up and he was softly singing a song that I never heard before. How I love his sex hair.

I started walking closer quietly so he wouldn't hear me but I failed. He turned around when he heard my first foot step and a smile formed on his face. I walked over to him and cupped his face before placing my lips on his as he placed his hands on my hips.

"New song?" I asked him talking about what he was humming.

"Yeah, I woke up early and wrote it. Since I was already up I decided to make you a little breakfast before we leave," he said kissing my forehead," go sit, I'll bring it to you."

I obeyed his orders and and walked to the kitchen counter to sit on one of the chairs. Justin came to the island and placed a plate in front of me.

"This smells amazing Justin," I complimented basically drooling over the food he just made me.

"Anything for you," he said as he sat next to me," plus new year, new start."

"So this means I'll be tasting your food more often?" I said. I stabbed my fork into the omelet and placed it on my mouth.

"You won't only be tasting my good if you know what I mean," I winked at me.

"Haha very funny. And Justin this is amazing thank you," I replied with my mouth full.

"I try," he chuckled as he started eating his. We both finished our food and placed our plates in the sink.

"Packing time?" Justin asked me.

"Ugh, I hate packing," I whined crossing my arms.

"Come on," he responded turning around, indicating for me to jump on his back. I laughed and jumped on him and he darted to the room.

"Justin, I'm going to fall," I told him holding on for dear life.

"Babe, you have to learn to trust me," he said as he fell on the the bed with me on him. We just looked at each other and started laughing as I playing with the ends of his hair. I started leaning in when he stopped me.

"Don't try to distract me. You're packing and that's final," he stated getting up and grabbing the suitcases making me groan. Fun.

We packed our stuff, which basically consisted of us throwing stuff in the suitcase since we suck at packing.