Chapter thirty four

Tiffany's P.O.V

3 months later..

"I'm so upset that we're not even going to be together for Christmas or New Years," I heard justin sighing through the phone.

"I know I miss you," I said disappointed.

"I miss you too. I promise once I get a break from this I'm coming for you," he said which made me smile.

"Hopefully that's soon,"

"I miss your lips," he said into the phone.

"I miss yours too," I chuckled slightly. I could tell he was smiling through the phone.

"Justin?! You are supposed to be at rehearsals what are you doing on the phone?!" I heard scooter yell in the background.

"Oh, I'm uh just talking to my mom. I haven't seen her in a while you know," he replied nervously.

"Oh really?" Scooter asked suspiciously.

"Yeah oh course," Justin responded.

"Then give me the phone," I heard scooter say.

"No. That would be invading my privacy and my mommy taught me that that's wrong," Justin said like a baby. I heard hustling through the phone and then scooters voice.

"Hi Tiffany," I heard him say as I imagined him smiling and Justin pouting.

"Hi scooter," I said back.

"Well I'm sorry you two were talking and having a very mature conversation, but I need him in rehearsals tonight so I'm going to steal him from you," he told me.

"Ok just don't hurt him he's fragile," I said lightly laughing.

"Hey, I am actually very muscular," I heard Justin say.

"Keep saying that to yourself babe," I replied making me and scooter to laugh and Justin to gasp.

"I'm just kidding. Go to rehearsals and call me when your done," I said as I heard my door bell ring.

"Kay, love you," he singsonged.

"Love you too. Bye," I said walking towards the front door.

"Bye gorgeous," I heard him say as our phone call disconnected.

I put my phone in my pocket and opened the front door to see a familiar face.

"Heyyy," he said.

"Hey Harry. Come in," I told him as I moved aside allowing him to do so.

Ok so let me explain. So after the little incident of bumping into to each other, we talked it out. He said how he was sorry and asked to start over. Ever since then we became really close, in like a best friend way. He's actually really fun to hang out with and it's surprisingly not awkward. The only problem is I haven't told Justin yet cause I didn't know how he would react. Well I guess ill deal with that when the time comes.

"So what's up?" he asked knocking me out of my thoughts.

"I just got off the phone with Justin," i said sighing.

"Andddd," he said sitting in the couch.

"He said he's packed with shows, and there's no way to get here for the holiday with all his interviews and the tour," I said, sitting next to him.

"There's no way he can squeeze a few days?," Harry asked.

"Nope, we discussed it with scooter and he said the tour came first," I told him.