8

•G Dragon•

It's been three days. I just sit here in the dark, in my own little world wondering why me? Why am I left alone in this world.

I've never had love, I've never had someone by my side.

Thousands of people "love" me for my talent, for my looks.

When I'm on stage and all my fans are screaming I feel so lonely.
I don't feel their love.

It's not the type of love I want.

I want someone who needs me just as much as I need them.

Someone I can call my own.

Sitting on my living room floor with a half empty bottle of Jack, all I can think about is Vanna.

I only knew her for two months but in those two months I've grow to love her.

All the little things about her made my heart skip a beat.

The feeling of being intimate with her made me forget all my worries.
It was just me and her.

She didn't even want me to see her naked the next day, it was like she forgot everything that happened.

Then she quit so she doesn't have to see me again.

Wiping my eyes my emotion starts to change from sad to angry.

She can't just leave me like that!

She's loves me too!

She has too!

I stand up from my position pacing back and forth.

I won't let this end.

•Vanna•

It's been three days since the incident with Jiyong, I try not to think about it too much.

Its not that I don't like him, he is a great person, but ive only known him for two months yet he claims to love me that's not long enough to love someone.

I just feel like Jiyong wasn't real.

I think he had problems or he was hiding something, I don't know I just sometimes I would feel weird around him.

I just want to forget everything that happened and go on with my life.

I'm sure he will forget about me soon he is G Dragon after all I'm sure he's way to busy to think about some nobody like me.

___________________________________

Sleeping doesn't feel right to me.

Every night feels uncomfortable.

I lay in the dark with my eyes closed hoping to get some rest but I feel like I get none in the morning.

Every night I feel like I'm being watch, sometimes I think I can even feel breathing on my face.

Sitting up I turn on my lamp beside my bed.

Looking around my room I see nothing.

These days I just don't feel right, like someone is following me and watching my every move. Suddenly Jiyong pops in my head, no stop! Stop thinking about him.

I rub my forehead, maybe I'm just being weird it's probably nothing.

•G Dragon•

"Jiyong are you sure you want to sell your apartment?" Heejoon questions.

"Yeah I do I need this vacation."

"But why are you selling your place? You need somewhere to come home to."

"Don't worry I got a place somewhere." I put on my sunglasses to shield my eyes from the sun. I've been in the dark for so long the bright light hurts my eyes.

"Well at least let me see your new place."

"No! Uhh I mean you'll be able to see it when I settle in."
I get into my black Audi r8 starting my car, Heejoon puts his hands on my door.

"Be careful okay GD."

"Don't worry to much I can handle myself."

With that I drive off to my new place.

A place where there's no one, no service, and no noise.

The only town near is about three hours away.

I pull my sleeve up as I drive in the warm weather, glancing at my arm I see the little scab where I stuck my needle.

Sometimes i wish I wasn't like this but I can't stop I'm addicted, I crave for the feeling all day.

____________________________________

Getting to my new place I walk inside and inspect it.
"Perfect." I mumble to myself.

•Vanna•

I wish at times I had a roommate because latley I just feel uncomfortable in my apartment, I feel uneasy.

You know that feeling when your in the shower and you rinse your hair but suddenly open your eyes cause your scared someone is behind you? I feel that at all times of the day.

Maybe I should go for a walk, it is dark outside though.

Deciding to go anyway I put my shoes on leaving my apartment.

Many street shops still open its dark but not too late.

I decide to walk where there is lots of people.

I buy some stuff here and there, actually enjoying myself, getting my mind off of everything.

"Vanna?"

I hear my name being called.
The voice sounding familiar, yet gives me chills.

I slowly turn around, my eyes looking at the person who belongs to the voice.

I swallow my spit and focus on them. Why do I feel nervous all of a sudden.

Licking my lips my voice comes out quieter than I expect.

"Jiyong."

__________________________________

Thank you to everyone who is reading my story it means a lot to me.♥
Please follow me and continue to read^_^
Thank you♥