33

•Vanna•

After that fight I kept true to my word, I have been trying to be friends with Jiyong. I've been working on trying to forgive him, and these past couple of months we have be friendly to each other. It's been awhile and not much has happened Jiyong always comes over and spends time with Cheonsa. He still hasn't told the public, so we stay inside all the time, which is fine with me I'd rather not be around tons of people. I have anxiety about someone taking Cheonsa in a crowded place.

Jiyong still hates Jonghyun, which I did explain everything to him on how G Dragon is Cheonsa's dad minus the part about Jiyong taking me. He was shocked, but eventually got over it.

Jiyong recently found out Heejoon knew all along about Cheonsa he was pissed. Youngbae told me they were at the studio and it slipped somehow. Youngbae said Jiyong got so mad he punched the wall, he got a huge bruise on his hand. Jiyong felt like he was betrayed and there was no trust. He called me and started yelling at me. He said, "how can you tell all these fucking people you were pregnant and not me!" His voice was so loud and angry. I tried to stay calm.

"Jiyong please I didn't tell anyone, they had found out"

"So they found out by visiting you and you begged them not to fucking tell me!" Again I remember his voice being so loud like he was talking to me in person.

"Jiyong calm down. I'm sorry that it had gone that way. Can we please just let it go? Your here now that's all that matters" I tried to reason. I heard him sigh loudly and hang up. He was mad, but eventually we talked and he let it go.

Right now we are going to Jiyong's apartment for the first time. I was tired of only staying at my place, so I told him to pick us up and take us to his. We got to his new apartment and settled in the living room.

"Daddy I made a picture for you" Cheonsa comes over to the couch we're on and gives him a drawing.

"Aww babe I love it" he says running his fingers through her hair.

"It's me, mommy, and daddy" she smiles.

"Wow I love it, and you know daddy loves art. I'm going to put this up" he smiles.

"Jiyong where's your bathroom?" I stand up.

"Oh you can go to the one through that door" he points to a closed door. I walk in that direction and open it up, it looks like his bedroom. I finish my business and go back into the living room.

"So... I wanted to talk to you about something" Jiyong says putting his hand to rest on my knee.

"About what?"

"Well I was thinking that maybe Cheonsa and you can meet my family"

My stomach drops when I hear him say that.

"W-What? Why?"

"What do you mean why? Cheonsa should meet her grandparents, and I want them to meet you both"

"But Jiyong what about everything that has happened? I mean their going to be surprised that one day you show up with a daughter and me. What are you going to tell them?" I never thought about the possibility of Cheonsa meeting Jiyong's parents.

"I'll tell them half of the truth that you were my assistant, we started a relationship. I got you pregnant and now we have our baby"

"Ok but she's three, your parents aren't going to wonder why you hid this from them for so long? And they will be upset that you had a baby while in prison"

"Yeah I got you pregnant before I went in which is true. Let's just keep out the other part of me not knowing and say we took a break because you didn't want to bring Cheonsa into that type of mess"