43

Soft lips connect with mine, my hands tangled in his hair, his arms holding me close. Our mouths and bodies stuck together. I can't get enough of his warm body, soft lips, the way he plays with my tongue and nips at my bottom lip, makes me want him even more. My hands glide down his hard chest to his stomach, I pinch his side gently making his pull away slightly with a small laugh.

"Babe what is up with you pinching and tickling me" He nudges his nose against mine cutely. God how have I not noticed the way Kwon Jiyong makes me feel?

I shrug, "cause you're just too cute" I peck his lips. He sighs contently.

"I love this. I'm so happy right now" he tucks his face into my neck inhaling deeply.

Happiness is so odd, when do you know if you are really happy or if happy moments just occur in a dull life. Maybe having happy moments sprinkled into an average life makes it more exciting. Maybe I'm thinking about this way too much and just need to be more welcoming to happiness.

Jiyong certainly is happy, I hope he is. We've been through so much I didn't think it was going to end up with us being together, but honestly I'm glad it did. I want to be with him, I think I always did. I went through a series of emotions when I was with him before I went back and forth between liking him and hating him. At first I let him be around because of Cheonsa but as time went on I wanted him around for both of us.

================================
"Ji come here" I call out to him as I lay on our bed waiting for him to come lay down with me but I get impatient because he's taking too long changing and doing his night routine. He finally comes out of the bathroom in his shorts and shirt he sleeps in.

"You are so impatient" he laughs a bit and crawls on top of me partially holding his weight  and partially putting his weight on me.

Feeling his warmth and body on mine is such a change from the lonely cold feeling I had sleeping alone. Of course after I had Cheonsa it wasn't lonely anymore but Jiyong provides a different feeling and type of warmth.

"I know, I expect to have you when I want you" I say jokingly.

He bites his lip slowly, "well I don't mind that, I'm all yours" he leans in and kisses me. It's so natural, no hesitation or awkwardness it's comfortable. I was worried starting over with Jiyong it was going to be weird but it's not and I'm really happy everything kind of just fell in place.

Naturally our kiss becomes more passionate and heated. Our hands wondering around, the space between our bodies gone. Neither of us wants to pull away.

I feel his hands push my shirt up just a bit and I just want his shirt off. I break away first to pull it off all the way throwing it to the side. I run my hands over his smooth back feeling the muscles in his back move.

He kisses his way to my neck, his mouth sucking the skin. I turn my head so he can get to my whole neck and my eyes land on Cheonsa sleeping in her bed next to ours. We both hate the idea of putting our four year old daughter in a room all by herself so we put her bed in our room. It's make us feel more safe having her close, but in moments like this is makes it hard to do anything.

"Ji I think we should stop"

"Why baby?" He looks at me confused.

"Cheonsa is sleeping right next to us"

"We're not doing anything but kissing unless you had something else in mind" he smirks.

"Shut up" I laugh and gently push him off me.

He lays on his back looking at the ceiling with a slight smile on his face.

"I'm so happy" he says out of nowhere. I look at him and he continues without me having to ask.

"I finally have both of my girls in my life" I smile happily and scoot over to cuddle him.

"I'm happy you're in our life as well Jiyong and I'll forever be sorry that I forced you out of it for so long"

"Don't be sorry I fucked up but what's important is I'm here now"

I lay my chin on his chest so I can look at him, "and you're an amazing dad"

"You're more than amazing Vanna" I smile and lean up to peck his lips.

Finally my life seems balanced....... Kind of.

================================

First of all I knowwwwww my slow ass finally updated it's been so long. I'm sorrrrryyyyy😭 but thank you for waiting and supporting me!💕😭 I'm so grateful and I appreciate it a lot.

Also this isn't the end! I know it's a long story and for those of you who want me to end the story already I'm sorry I can't/don't want to because I feel like there needs to be more. I want there to be more. I know I'm slow but I hope everyone will continue to enjoy my story. Again I'm sorry for taking so long😭

Alsooooooo I love every comment on this story. Seriously it's sooooo fucking funny to see people comment how much Vanna is pissing them off at different moments😂 I love it no lie.

But yes thank you thank you thank youuuuu everyone so much for reading and being here supporting this story and being so fucking patient! I appreciate you all👏🙏💗