32

•Vanna•

1 Week Later

A week has passed since Jiyong came into our lives. He has been here at my apartment everyday with Cheonsa, he has been taking care of her and he really has been a good dad so far.

I'm still getting used to not being a single parent anymore, it's weird for me to have Jiyong here. I'm having a hard time trying to have any type of relationship with him, I just get reminded of what he did and it makes me hate him, and that causes me to have an attitude towards him which causes us to argue.

But past all that I am happy that Cheonsa is happy, she has had a smile on her face everyday because of Jiyong. Them two just have a connection they match so well and that makes me happy.

"Mommy there's someone at the door!" Cheonsa shouts from the living room.

"Babe don't shout it's just dad" I tell her walking to the front door. When I open it I see Jiyong standing there with a purple bag.

"Hey" he smiles at me, I smile back letting him in.

"What's that?" I ask referring to his bag.

"Daddy!!!" Cheonsa gets up and runs over with her little legs, she jumps into Jiyong's arms.

"Hi baby I missed you" Jiyong kisses her cheek.

"I missed you" she hugs his neck.

"I got you something love" Jiyong smiles.

"What is it!" Cheonsa jumps excitedly.

We walk to the living room and Jiyong gives the bag to Cheonsa.

"Open it Cheonsa" I watch her open the bag, and toss out the decorative tissue paper. She pulls out a Barbie doll that she saw on tv that she really wanted.

"Daddy! Thank youuuu~" she gets up and jumps into Jiyong's lap putting her hands on his face and squishing his cheeks, she gives him a huge kiss on the lips.

Jiyong laughs, "Your welcome princess"

I smile at him, "Jiyong thank you for buying this she really wanted it"

he lifts his hand and places it on my cheek gently running his thumb back and forth. "You don't have to thank me, I'm her dad I'm suppose to spoil her" I nod pulling away from his hand.

Cheonsa plays with her Barbie as I sit and watch her. Jiyong gets up and goes to my balcony. I can see him from where I'm sitting, he pulls out a cigarette and lights it.

I get up and go outside with him. There's silence between us, the only noise is the world moving around us. I look inside through the glass door at Cheonsa.

"Your doing a good job" I say quietly.

He looks over at me blowing smoke out of his parted lips. "You think so?"

"I know so. Cheonsa has been extremely happy since you have been here"

he smiles a bit. "I'm glad, I just wish I knew you were pregnant from the start. You must have been so lonely"

"I was, some times I thought I couldn't do it, but I would just look at Cheonsa and she would change everything" I smile.

"I missed so much from her life already" Jiyong frowns.

"Let's go inside I have something I think you'll like" Jiyong puts his cigarette out and we go inside. I grab my laptop and sit next to him on the couch.

"Now what kind of mom would I be if I didn't document every single step of my childs life" I smile.

I go into my photos, the first one I pull up is a picture I took of my little belly bump. Jiyong smiles, "Oh my gosh look at your little stomach" he laughs a bit.