[37] Love and Drama

Dedicated to LyricBell6. Thank you for your comment babe, I appreciate the love.

I can't believe I'm almost done with this story. It's been a long journey. There's only one more part and the epilogue after this.

Close to 2500 words for you to enjoy. If there are mistakes let me know...I wrote this pretty quickly today.

Also with this part, there's a time jump of two months, from April to June.

:

[37] Love and Drama

Reese

"Why am I putting on a tie for your graduation party Honey?" Damon asked standing in the bedroom mirror. He was doing it completely wrong so I slipped on my dress and went over and helped him.

"Because my mother planned this party and she's wanted it to be black tie event. She likes to throw parties, she's a Miami socialite." I said standing in front of him to fix his tie. When I was done, I turned so that he could zip me up. I turned back around and stood beside him in front of the mirror. Damon wrapped his arm around my waist. He cleaned up well and was dressed in a black tuxedo and I was wearing a black strapless dress to match.

"We look good together." He commented.

"That's because we're meant to be together." I said kissing him on the cheek before going to pick my shoes out.

Damon and I have been going strong for two months now. There weren't any secrets between us and we connected more on a mental and emotionally level instead of just physical. He was done with selling and sold his businesses that he had brought with drug money. Damon even decided to sell his house and extra cars so that he could pocket that money and put it into savings. I tried to convince him to move into my dad's house with me but he moved into Tyrique's old apartment after Ty graduated and moved out. I pretty much moved in with him because I couldn't sleep alone.

While Damon worked on getting his high school diploma, I worked on finishing my classes online so that I could graduate on time. I felt like this party was a celebration for the two of us. Damon received his diploma last week and had already signed up classes at the community college for the fall. I was set to attend the University of Fl where my grandfather taught. Damon was going to transfer after getting his AA degree and hopefully we could get our Bachelor's degree together.

Both of my sister's were doing well and I was excited to see them. I hadn't seen any of my family since the Bahamas trip. Liam was coming up here with Raegan but Corey was staying behind in Miami. His sister was still tripping about him and Raye. The summer was going to be hard for the two of them but if they were meant to be then they'll be able to make it until school started again.

"Who's coming?" Damon asked.

"Everyone. My parents, sisters, aunts, uncles, my parent's friends. Everyone is coming." I repeated. "Did you invite your mom?" I asked coming out the closet putting my matching black heels on.

He nodded his head. "Yeah she's coming. Peanut is coming too. Ty couldn't make it." I was happy that Tyrique was going to miss the party because I didn't want him and Liam to get into a fight over Raegan.

"I'm excited for our parents to meet."

Damon groaned. "My mom isn't like your parents Honey. She has issues." He informed.

I knew that his mother Lauren had a past history of using drugs but she's been trying her best to get clean. I'm not going to hold it against her. "I know baby. Don't worry everything is going to be fine. What's the worst that could happen?"