[30] First Love

Dedicate to AmiraBellJetton. I hope you Love Love Love this part. Thanks for the comment boo.

[30] First Love

Raye- Thursday Afternoon

"Okay Raye were done for today."

I was finishing up another therapy session with Dr. Simone. I usually come once a week for an hour after school every Thursday. Usually Raegan would drop me off and then go hang out with Liam until I was finished and would come and pick me up. Since she left, I got a ride from Maria and my mom was coming to get me. Days like today I wished I was able to drive but I still had over a year to wait before I turned 16.

"Have a great weekend Dr. Simone." I said politely before getting up from my seat on the couch.

"Thanks Raye, do you have any plans with your boyfriend?" She asked casually.

I smiled when I thought of Corey. "Yeah were going to the beach, I'm excited about it actually." I hadn't been to the beach yet this year. We had a pool that we normally swim in at home.

A frown graced Dr. Simone's face. "How long have you been with your boyfriend Raye?"

I thought it over. We got together at the end of January. "About two months." I said starting from our first date.

"Do you love him?" She asked quickly.

"I do." I admitted easily. "I know it's silly to love someone so fast but he's my first love." I said blushing while I confessed my love for Corey. She was the first person that I had said this to. I haven't even told Corey yet, I was too afraid that he didn't love me back. "Do you think it's possible to be in love so young?" I asked Dr. Simone. I wanted her opinion.

"I'm your therapist Raye and I'm going to be honest. I don't believe teenagers are mature enough to know how to handle love. You're 14, and I'm guessing you boyfriend is 16."

Lucky guess. "He is."

"Well do you honestly think that a 16 year old teen boy is going to be faithful and committed in a relationship? When I was growing up boys only wanted sex."

Hearing her harsh opinion had me taken back for a moment and left me speechless. I didn't have a comeback. For the most part she was right. I went to school with hundreds of horny classmates. Freshman girls and boys were having sex at my school so I wasn't oblivious to it. I knew that Corey wasn't a virgin but he had never tried anything with me. "I don't think my boyfriend is like that." I defended. I had faith that Corey was faithful to me.

"Have you met his family or any of his friends?" She countered.

"I'm met his friends but not family. He doesn't have a lot of family. He lives with his sister and he doesn't want me to meet her."

"That's not a good sign. If you were important to him he would've introduced you by now."

I shrugged my shoulders. "We talked about it and decided to wait. From the way he talks about her I think she sounds like a bitch honestly." I stated grabbing my bag preparing to leave. It was already 5 and I knew my mom would be waiting. "My mom is waiting Dr. S. I'll see you next week." I said leaving the room. I felt like our conversation was getting a little heated. I guess she really didn't believe in young love. Maybe she had a bad experience when she was younger. I thought to myself as I left the office.

I walked outside of the building and found my mom in her Ashton Martin waiting. "Hey mommy." I said sliding into the car.

"Hey baby. How was therapy." She asked starting the car. My relationship with my mom had improved a lot over the past month. Since Reese's accident she had calmed down a bit and was starting to spend more time at home.