[36] Fixing Love

Dedicated to kelsoaniqueb. Thank you for commenting. I appreciate it babe!!!

Only 3 parts left. This part is in the boys POV. It was one of my favorite parts to write and I hope you love it too. Close to 3500 words for you all to enjoy.

Sorry about any mistakes....I wrote this quickly because I'm trying to finish by this weekend.

:

[36] Fixing Love

Corey

I walked into my 3rd period World History class and dapped my home boys Alex and Don as I passed their seats making my way to my own in the back of the room. I took my textbook and spiral notebook out of my bag and settled in my seat and waited for class to start. Mr. Torrington, our teacher was in the hall talking to the another teacher. His nerdy ass was trying so hard to flirt but Ms. Smith wasn't feeling him.

"Aye yo Corey, were playin ball after school. You in?" Alex yelled. He had turned in his seat to talk to me.

I shook my head. I was still on lockdown. "Can't. Unless you ballin at my house." I had a basketball goal set up in the driveway. It came in handy whenever I was bored and couldn't go anywhere.

Don started chuckling. "He on punishment from skipping last Monday. I hope it was worth it."

"It was." I easily replied. I would do it again if Raye asked me to. Being with her on the beach was most definitely the best way to skip school. Just seeing her in that black bikini made it worth it. I just wish that one of my teachers wouldn't of called Lisa when I didn't show up to class. I was so tempted to trash her classroom but decided not to. My ass would probably get caught and end up in worst trouble.

"Naw were ballin at the community center." Alex yelled.

"Then I'm out." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Lisa was getting out of control. I couldn't go anywhere but to school and home. She even took my door off the hinges so that I couldn't have any privacy. The only time I could text or call Raye was when I was at school. I had sent her a few messages today but she hadn't written back. I know that she came back home from her trip last night and was probably exhausted. I doubt she even went to school today.

"Alright class put everything away, were having a pop quiz." Mr. Torrington announced when he came back into the room. Most of the class booed and groaned. I just listened and put my stuff back into my bag. I was ready, shit the only thing I've been doing is studying since I couldn't do anything else. I grabbed the quiz from my teacher and started knocking out all of the questions.

:

Fifty minutes later, we were leaving out of class. "How ya'll do?" I asked Don and Alex.

"Bombed it." Alex stated.

"Man I didn't know any of it." Don added.

I didn't want to sound cocky so I didn't say anything. The quiz was easy though and I'm sure I got an A on it. My grades were decent, I wasn't a genius but I wasn't an idiot either.

I walked with Don and Alex to lunch and got a few pizzas from the Ale Carte line and sat at my regular table. Most of the people sitting with me played basketball or football. Their girls, who were mostly cheerleaders or dancers were sitting with them.

I started eating my pizza when Rodney, another teammate came over to the table. "Aye we got us a new girl. She just started today." He stated in a excited manner. Who starts a new school in April? I wondered.

"You spit game to her?" I swear these niggas treated new girls like a new toy.

"Mannnn I tried but shorty aint tryin to hear it. Talkin bout she already got a boyfriend." He mimicked in a girly voice.