[21] So you in Love?

Raye

I got up early Saturday morning, completed my bathroom routine and went through my closet to find something to wear. I didn't feel like dressing up so I just settled on some leggings and a sweatshirt. I slipped on my Nike sandals and headed downstairs. Raegan, Reese and I were going to go shopping for tonights party. Being in Gainesville was definitely changing my sister because she didn't mention anything about catering for the party. Liam and Corey were supposed to get here this evening to help set everything up for us. I was excited to see Corey. Back home I saw him almost everyday but since coming to visit Reese its been over a week and I was missing him.

I got downstairs and the scents from the kitchen started to hit me and my stomach was growling. Neither one of us could cook so I didn't know who was in there. I just hoped it wasn't Raegan because I didn't want to go into the hospital for food poisoning.

"Whatever you're making it smells good!" I singed walking in. I stopped in my tracks when I came through the kitchen door. It wasn't Reese or Raegan cooking but Corey instead.

"I'm glad you like it. My mom always said that women love a man that can cook." He said standing against the stove.

"Your mom was right." I said moving towards him when he opened his arms. "I thought you weren't coming till this evening." I said returning his hug.

"I wanted to come early so Liam and I got up around 4am and drove up."

"You are so sweet." I said. Corey bent down towards me and I automatically reached up to place my lips on his. "I missed you so much babe." He wrapped his arms around my waist. Placing another kiss on my lips.

"I missed you too."

After sharing breakfast, Corey and I drove around Gainesville. He wasn't impressed but I didn't expect him to be, it was a huge difference from Miami. Only thing the city was known for was the univeristy and football team.

"This place is too quiet for me." He complained when we got back to the house a couple of hours later.

I laughed. "I told you when we got in the car that you weren't going to like it." Reese, Raegan and Liam were still out shopping. So no one was home. We sat on the couch and cuddled while watching television. Corey was laying down and I was on top him, my head resting on his chest. His hand was resting on my back and he was rubbing it back and forth leaving tingles. It felt so comfortable for me to be with him this way. When he came to see me at home my dad was always creeping around spying. No matter how many times I told him that we weren't going to have sex, he still wouldn't allow us in my room. I asked my mom about it but she only laughed and said that daddy thinks all 16 year olds are horny like he was at that age. Thinking of my family had me wondering about Corey's.

"Corey when can I meet your sister?"

I felt him become rigid and he instantly stopped rubbing me back. So I wasn't imaging things, he doesn't want me to meet her. "Do you not want me to meet her?" I asked voicing my thoughts.

"No it's not that Raye. My sister is just hard to please. I don't want to put you through that scrutiny." He tried to explain.

"It couldn't be any worst then my dad." I countered.

"She is." He said before straightening up on the couch causing me to move too.

I knew he was getting frustrated but I wasn't done. "Maybe if she meets me then she'll be okay with us being together."

"No Raye it wouldn't help." He almost yelled at me.

I just couldn't understand the big deal of meeting her. I sat up and moved to the other side of the couch. We continued to watch tv but never saying another word to each other. Reese, Raegan and Liam came back about an hour later with food and drinks so we went into the kitchen to put everything away.