[28] Real Love

Sexual content towards the end.

[28] Real Love

Reese - Wednesday Night

I rubbed the body cream onto my legs before slipping my nude heels on. I was dressed in a pair of khaki shorts and a black halter that was backless. I was planning on wearing a dress but Damon had quickly told me that the club scene around Gainesville was more casual.

"Are you sure you don't want to come? You still have time to get ready." I said to Raegan. She was sitting on the bed looking through her phone. It was 10:30pm and Damon said we were leaving around 11.

"I don't feel like going out."

I groaned in frustration. Since arriving late on Tuesday night she's been in a rut. Her ass could've stayed home and did this. I was in bed with Damon when she busted in the room interrupting us. Thank God we were just talking and not messing around. Damon ended up leaving to give us some privacy.

Raegan then told me everything that had happened and then Liam called and told me a different story. In all honesty I don't think Liam would cheat on Raegan. He had asked me if she was here and I lied and told him no. I was just hoping that he would just show up on his own after not being able to find her in Miami.

"It might help you feel better sissy." I encouraged. Raegan ignored me and contiued to play with her phone. It started to ring for the 100th time today and she ignored the phone call. "You should talk to him. Running away isn't to solve anything. When you go back home you're going to have to face Liam."

"Who's Liam?" She asked trying to be a smart ass.

I shook my head at her childishness. "Liam is the guy you love and the same guy that loves you back.

Raegan snorted. "If he loved me, he wouldn't of been trying to fuck Anna."

We had argued about this last night and I wasn't about to get into it with her again. I grabbed my purse and did one last check in the mirror. "We're going to the Vault. If you change your mind I'll see you later." I said before walking out of the room. I ain't got time for Raegan's nonsense right now.

:::::

The vault was alright, a lot smaller then the clubs I was use to going to but it had a nice vibe to it. Damon was dressed in a all black so we complimented each other. We were in VIP away from the crowd but there were still a lot of girls around trying to get with Damon and his friends. I was sitting right beside him and he had his hand on my thigh but they still approached him. Disrespectful was just one of many words to describe these bitches.

One chick decided to be extra bold and sat on Damon's lap. Before she could completely sit down I snatched her by her long blonde weave and dragged her away.

"You gotta a problem?" She yelled getting into my face.

"Yeah I got a problem with desperate hoes like yourself." I pointed to Damon. "He's taken. There's no need for you to put your dirty ass near him."

"You bitch!" She shouted.

"Kiesha you need to go." Damon said in a calm manner.

When didn't listen and started charging towards me again Peanut picked her up and took her out of VIP. I turned to Damon who looked bored at the whole incident. "What?"

"Do you know her?" It was a dumb question. Obviously he knew the girl, he had called her Keisha.

"She sucked my d*ck a few times."

I was amazed at how easy it was for him to say that....like it didn't matter. "When?" I questioned. I wanted to know the details. I was standing directly in front of Damon causing a scene. I could feel everyone's eyes on us but I didn't care.