[10] Helpless Love

This is just something short. The rest of part 10 will be posted this Sunday. Enjoy!

[10] Helpless Love

Raegan

I sat up quickly and then regretted it because my head was pounding. All of the drinking I did the night before was coming back to haunt me and kick my a**. So I guess this is what a hangover feels like?

I grabbed my head and laid back down in the bed, I panicked when I realized that I wasn't alone and there was a warm body touching me. I racked my brain trying to figure out how my night ended. I remembered hiding from Liam, talking with Reese and then fighting with Anna. The rest of the night was blurry. I know I was mad at Liam for not having s*x with me, I just hope I didn't have s*x with someone random. It also didn't help that I was dressed in a man's shirt instead of the dress I had on the night before.

I decided to stop stalling and turned to face whoever was in bed with me. I was glad to see my boyfriend beside me. Thank God. He must have felt me watching because his eyes opened and he smiled.

"Good morning drunk girl ." He said before kissing me on the lips. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel like sh*t." I admitted.

"You look like it too." Liam said smiling.

I grabbed a pillow and wacked it across his head. "Whatever."

We were laying in bed in a comfortable silence and after a few minutes Liam addressed the big fat elephant in the room. "Raegan we have to talk about what happened yesterday."

Ugggh not now. "Can we talk about it later? Judging by the sunlight coming through the window, its morning and I just stayed out all night and I can't remember the night before. I need to get my sisters and go home."

Liam nodded his head and dragged his hands across his face. He grunted. "Okay, Raye is in the other room. I don't know where Reese is?" He said.

That got my attention. "Reese isn't here?"

"No."

Liam explained that Raye called Reese and she said that she was coming back to the party but never showed up. He said that I had eventually passed out and Raye layed down to wait on Reese and she fell asleep too.

My heart started to pound. Lately my relationship with Reese has gotten batter so I knew that she would let me know if she had other plans. I got out of Liam's bed and started looking for my cell phone.

"Where's my phone Liam!" I yelled.

Liam got out of bed and grabbed my phone from my bag. I called Reese and went straight to voicemail. I panicked again.

Please let her be okay.

"What's wrong Raegan?" Liam asked.

I started looking for my clothes.. "Liam where are my clothes!"

"You threw up on yourself so I stripped you and put them in the laundry." He grabbed me by the shoulders, forcing me to face him. "What's wrong?"

I started to cry. "I think something happened to Reese."

*

I kept calling Reese's phone but it was still going to voicemail each time. My worst fears became true when Raye and I got home and no one was there. I was hoping that maybe Reese had gone home instead of coming back to the party but her Range Rover wasn't parked in the driveway. Liam had decided to come with us to help find her. He said that Reese had taken Kenyon home so we had decided to trace her steps and hoped that we found her. The last thing I wanted to do was involve my dad because I knew he would call the police. Raye and I quickly changed clothes and were headed to Liam's Escalade when we got the call.

"Hello." I answered.

No one said anything but I heard sobbing on the other end of the line. "I need you to come to the hospital Raegan." My mom said. "Your sister is in a coma."

*

*

Tell me what you think.