[9] Unwanted Love - Reese

This introduces Damon Sr. He is Damon Jr. Father from Girlfriend. Remember this story was written first.
Enjoy!

[9] Unwanted Love - Reese

Reese

"Beer Liam! Beer! Who drinks Budweiser? No one I know! And what the hell is Smirnoff?" I yelled putting everything onto the kitchen counters. I shook my head in disgust. "I thought you were better than that Liam."

"Reese, Raegan and I decided to get just some beer and alcohol for tonight. I think everyone will be fine with it."

"Well I'm not! This is a party, not some hoe down that you're used to in Colorado. This is Miami, people expect expensive and elegance from us, not cheap."

I had spent the last hour arguing with Liam over the food, decorations and drinks. I wasn't feeling none of it and was planning on calling an event planner my mom always used to come set up. I heard Liam sigh and leave the room which I was fine with me. He wasn't doing anything anyway.

I continued moving things around and started looking for other options for food and drinks.

"Hey Reesey. What cha doin?" I heard my sister come into the house. She must of finished up with Raye.

"Look at all this cheap alcohol and beer Liam is trying to give to people." I exclaimed. "I'm throwing it out and having champagne delivered."

"Reesey this is not one of mom's extravagant parties. This is a high school party where people expect beer and chips."

I snorted. She must of forgotten that we attend a private school with other rich kids.

"Reese we need to get ready. I'm sure Liam's mom has some chapagne in her wine cellar so how about you drink the good stuff and we'll give everyone else the beer and cheap alcohol?"

She did have a point, I had to look good for tonight. "Okay but next time I'm buying everything." I pouted before leaving the kitchen going to one of the guest room to get ready.

Any future parties were going to be faboulous.

*

I finished up with my makeup when Raegan rushed into the room. She was breathing hard and only had a towel wrapped around her waist.

"What happened Raegan?" I asked. "Do I need to kick Liam's ass?"

She shook her head. "I don't want to talk about it. But do me a favor and keep me away from Liam tonight."

"How are you going to avoid your boyfriend at a party that you're hosting together?" I asked.

Raegan didn't answer me but shrugged her shoulders going into the bathroom to change.

I decided to come up with my own plan and put Liam's address on facebook and twitter. That should help a little bit.

*

I didn't drink because I needed to keep an eye on Raegan. My little sister looked wasted. I watched and laughed as she kept ducking and dodging Liam. I had caught her and pulled her into the closet to talk.

"Are you drunk?" I asked and Raegan giggled.

"Just a little."

She was more than just a little drunk.

"Are you going to be okay? Kenyon keeps aggravating me for a dance so Imma go find him." I asked concerned. I had ran into Kenyon earlier.

"I'm guccci! I'm more gucci than gucci man!" She yelled walking out the room.