[10.1] Helpless Love Part 2

AN: First off, I got mixed reviews about part [10] so I just wanted to clear something up. I'm a new writer but I know I'm not the type writer to put something in a story just for drama. I throw hints and use foreshadowing a lot so I was confused when so many people didn't think that James would hurt Reese. He's very controlling, dominant and obsessed with her and he doesn't like the fact that she doesn't want him anymore.

Second, I know you want Reese to tell her parents. Don't be angry at her because she doesn't want her parents to know about James. I'm in my 20s and there's plenty of things that I've done or has happened to me in the past and my parents will never know about them. I'm closer to my husband then anyone and he's knows all of my secrets and past demons. So someone is going to blow the whistle, just don't expect it to be Reese. Believe me when I say that James will get it before the end of this story.

I want you all to love and enjoy my story, I read all of the comments and I see when you all vote. Thank you so much. This part starts with Raye's POV, remember that she doesn't know anything about James. I'm trying to finish this story asap. So expect another update soon.

Sorry for the long another note, I just wanted to get that off my chest. Love you all LB86.

*

[10.1] Helpless Love Part 2

Raye

Raegan, Liam and I arrived to the hospital and were met by our family in the waiting room. My mom, dad and Maria were there. All three had tears in their eyes but my mom looked the worst out of everyone.

"Mom and dad." I announced us and they all looked our way. We were enveloped and hugs and kisses.

"Thank God you two are okay." My mom said still holding us. "We were so worried."

"What happened?" Raegan asked.

My dad look at my mom before saying, "Your sister suffered a head injury and is currently in a coma. The Doctor believes she must of had severe trauma to her head. She was found at the gas station in the woods."

I heard my mom start to cry again so my dad pulled her to his arms. "The police have already been here but were unable to do anything because there wasn't any video suveliance and the gas attendant didn't see what happened. They are coming back to speak with you two later. Raegan and Raye, you would tell us if something was going on with your sister right?" My dad asked.

"Of course daddy. We spoke to Reese when she was at the gas station and she said she was coming back to the party but she never came." I answered. Raegan didn't say anything but stayed quiet. I assumed that she was too upset to speak.

We all sat back down and waited for the hospital staff to stabilize Reese. My heart was hurting for my sister and I just hoped that she was okay.

*

Raegan

After waiting in the lobby for another 20 minutes we were allowed to see Reese. She was lying in the hospital bed with a bandage wrapped around her head. A oxygen mask was covering her mouth and nose to help her breathe. Other then the injury to her head, there didn't appear to be anything else wrong.

I watched my mom go to the bed and fuss over Reese. She started to smooth out her hair and fix the bed covers. It was the most I have ever seen my mom "be a mom" since we became teenagers. Raye had started to cry when she saw Reese and decided to go back into the lobby with Maria. I was glad to have Liam there to lean onto as a crutch.

"Did they say when she's going to wake up?" I asked looking at my dad.

"No honey."

"Did anything else happen to her?" My dad's face transformed and I knew he was trying his best to not get mad. He obviously knew what I meant. I wanted to know is she had been sexually assaulted.