[26] Liam's Love

[26] Liam's Love

Raegan - Monday Night

I was laying bed working

on homework when my dad barged into my bedroom. "Raegan I need for you to call your sister." He said quickly. Looking at his frantic expression had me worried.

"Did something happen?" I asked sitting up in bed. My thoughts immediately went to James.

My dad shook his head. "No baby nothing like that happened." He consoled. He must have read the concerned look on my face. "I called her earlier and I got into it with her boyfriend. I tried to call back but now she isn't answering. If she doesn't call me soon I think I'm going to cancel my schedule tomorrow and go up there."

I doubt Reese would want dad to come to Gainesville. "How did you get into it?" I questioned, I needed more clarity.

My dad sighed but then told me about the phone conversation he had with Damon. I couldn't help but laugh. Damon was a bit on the wild side but Lord he just made a bad first impression. SMH. "Well I'm not surprised he got mad. Damon is very territorial when it comes to Reese daddy. I bet he didn't have a clue that you were her dad and thought you were another guy trying to holla at his girl. Liam would do the same thing."

"You think so?"

"I know it." I confirmed. Then I thought back to something mommy had told me. "Didn't you get into a fight over mom when you were teens?"

My dad groaned. "Your mom talks too much."

I laughed. "You're just going through what grandma and grandpa had to go through when you were younger. I heard about you and all of the girls you messed around with. God was handing you a payback by giving you three daughters."

He groaned. "Okay Raegan I trust your judgment. If you say she's fine then I believe you. I know that if something was wrong with your sister, you would tell me. Just tell her to call me when she gets the chance." Now I felt really guilty.

I thought my dad was going to leave my room but he just lingered. "Do you need something else dad?"

He rubbed the back of his neck in a nervous action. "That conversation with your sister's boyfriend confirmed by suspicions so now I just want to know if you have.....you know."

I was confused...My dad was talking in some kind of code language. "You know...what?"

"This is so awkward....I was supposed to have boys and this would've been easier. He mumbled to his self. He then finally said something quick. "Do I need to have "the talk" with you? I know you and Liam are serious."

The talk? I thought about it for a minute and then it clicked. "OMG OMG." I repeated. I can't believe he was trying to have an s*x talk with me. "Dad I can't believe you're doing this!" I shouted. "Mom!"

"She's asleep." My dad stated still rubbing his neck. This was so embarrassing. "Just please tell me you're still a virgin." He finally asked.

"Yes I am! Now leave dad. Mom already spoke to me about this."

"Okay I'm gone." He said leaving the room.

I picked the phone up and called Reese. She picked up on the second ring. "Hey sissy."

"Reese, dad just tried to have the "s*x talk" to me. He asked if I was still a virgin."

She laughed hard. "Are you serious?"

"That sh*t aint funny." I commented. I went on and told her everything about the conversation. "You owe me Reese. He was ready to come to Gainesville." I said finishing up.