[17] Love is Garbage

AN: Sexual Content Ahead

[17] Love is garbage

Damon (DJ)

I was at home waiting for Honey to come to my house. Peanut and I had came up with an idea so that she wouldn't have a choice but to come knocking on my door for help. We called a few connections we had with the utilty company and had her water and electric shut off. While she was inside of her house, Peanut went to her car and rigged it so that it wouldn't start. I started chuckling just thinking about it.

I looked at my watch and it was 6pm. She had been home for a few hours now and she still hadn't come. Damn this was a stupid idea. I was about to give up when I heard the door bell ring. It was my Honey. I checked my breath and opened it.

"What's good?" I asked trying to be polite.

She was shocked to see me. "Oh my God! DJ! Please tell me you're not my nieghbor." She said shaking her head.

"Well if you live in the home over there." I said pointing to the side "then I guess I am. What's good?" I asked again.

Honey sighed. "My power and water isn't working. I wanted to know if you were having any issues?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Naw, do you want to come in until it gets situated."

"No I'll just go to my grandparents but thank you."

I watched her leave and return 10 minutes later. "My car won't start." She said sounding defeated.

Honey was still dressed in the clothes she had on before and was still beautiful. "Do you want to come in until your lights come on?" Say yes.

"Okay DJ but if you start with me again I'm leaving."

I put my hands up. "I promise to be good."

*

Honey and I shared dinner and I opened a bottle of wine for us to drink. Her inhibitions were starting to drop and she was relaxing more.

"I'm surprised you're alone, no naked girls at your house tonight?" She asked while we washed dishes together.

"Were you spying on me last night?" I asked bumping her with my shoulder. "I had some friends over and they invited some girls. They ain't do nothin with me." Which was true, I wasn't into that ratchet p*ssy. I was picky when it came to the girls I fucked.

"Nooo I wasn't spying, I was trying to sleep and they kept me awake."

"Well I'm sorry Honey." I said finishing up drying the last plate. "You and Kenyon. Have y'all been together?" I asked.

"No." She said shaking her head. "He showed me some interest but he flirts with a lot of girls. I don't like him like that. Are y'all related?"

I shook my head. He was an associate of mine but I couldn't tell her that. "Naw."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Naw, what about you? Is there some lil nigga in Miami waiting for you to come back?"

She paused for a moment, bit her lip and then shook her head no.

Good because no one would be in my way of getting her.

*

After dinner I put a fire on in the fire place, I know we lived in FL but it was cool outside plus I read that girls thought that shit was romantic and I was trying to "woo" Honey. Shit I was tryin to wipe that first image she had of me out of her head. Nigga even changed clothes to impress her.