[7] Puppy Love - Raye

AN: So I decided to keep writing in first person. It was easier to write the story that way. I'll go back and change the beginning parts after the story is done. Also the next three parts will focus on each girl. [7] is for Raye, [8] is for Raegan, and [9] is for Reese. All three focus around the events of Saturday night during the party and will intertwine.

Also, I don't live in Miami. I haven't been to Miami since I was 16 so bare with me if ever mention anything and it's wrong. This part mentions the girls school. It's not real, I made it up. So please no comments about it.

Always tell me what you think and follow, vote and all that good stuff! Sorry about any mistakes. This isn't edited. Love you all. LB86

*

[7] Puppy Love - Raye

I was sitting in the chair getting my makeup done by Raegan. It was taking too long. I was already dressed in the dress and heels Reese made me put on from the shopping trip we had earlier.

"Almost done Raye Raye." Raegan said again.

I sighed. It was taking way too long.

"Are you excited?"

"I'm nervous Raegan, what If I do something stupid like laugh and then fart in front of him?" Just thinking about it had my palms sweating. I didn't want to ruin my chances with Corey, this was my first date and I was hoping he could be my first boyfriend too.

Raegan laughed at me. "Just try to calm down and please don't fart in front of the boy. That's not cute, but if it happens just keep laughing like it didn't happen. Thats what I do when I'm with Liam." She chuckled.

"Okay I'm done." She said stepping back. You look amazing Raye."

I looked at myself in the mirror and had to agree. I didn't look like myself, the makeup and hair made me look a lot older than my 14 yrs of age. Raegan came and stood beside me. "You're going to be fine. Call me or Reese if you need anything, we'll be at the party waiting for you."

"Okay."

*

Raegan left in regular clothes because she was getting ready at Liam's house before the party. My parents were no where to be found but a few guests were arriving for the Soloman's party. I decided to meet Corey at the end of the driveway because I didn't want to poor boy to be interoggated by my dad just in case he popped up.

"Raye you look nice." I heard someone say. I turned to face James Soloman. Thanking God it wasn't daddy.

"Thank you Mr. Soloman. I have plans with a friend and then I'm going to a party with my sisters."

His eyes narrowed before he spoke again. "So Raegan and Reese are both going to the party? Where is it at?" He asked getting a little close causing me to back away. I could also see that he was getting a little angry. Was he mad because we weren't staying for his?

"At Raegan's boyfriend's house."

I heard my phone start to ring and saw that Corey was calling. "I have to go Mr. Soloman. Congrats on the baby and I'll tell my sisters you said hello."

That was wierd.

"Hey Corey." I said answering my phone.

"Hey Raye, I'm not sure if I'm outside of the right house. My gps brought to a mansion with a lot cars parked outside and I just wanted to make sure this was your place."

Yeah he had it correct. Maybe I should've met him at the restaurant? Well it was too late for that. "I'm walking outside, what are you driving?"

"I'm in a black dodge durango."