[31] Love for Percy

Dedicated to Quadasaia23. She thinks Corey's sister is a b*tch and I agree. Thanks for the comment boo!

I hope you all liked this part. I laughed during most of it.

[31] Love for Percy

Reese - Saturday Morning

After a night of lovemaking Damon left me early this morning to head to Orlando for work. I didn't have anything to do around the house so I left and went to have breakfast with my grandmother's Janelle and Caryn. Both were happy to see me and I was happy to see some family. I was growing anxious about June getting here because I knew that they were all coming. Maybe we could plan a family trip before then? After I left their houses I went to do some grocery shopping. I needed some things for my house. It wasn't until I pulled into the parking lot that I felt that someone was watching me. At first I brushed it off and went about my business but then I felt it again. I knew someone was following me. I decided to not be scared and confront my stalker. I mean what were they going to do to me in a supermarket? So I pretended to go down another aisle and when the person came behind me I was waiting facing the direction they were coming. When he saw me he ran and hid behind a shopping display and I followed right behind him. There was no point in hiding, it was Peanut's big ass. He was standing there with his eyes closed like that was going to help hide him. If I wasn't so mad I would've laughed.

"Why are you following me Peanut?"

He had the nerve to look shocked. "Reese what are you doin here?" He asked standing up straight. Peanut was 6'2" and towered over me.

I pointed to my shopping cart. "Shopping. Did Damon tell you to follow me?"

"No Reese. I can't come to shop?"

He didn't have a cart or even one of those small baskets in his hand. He didn't have any items. "Where's your stuff Peanut?"

"I only need something from this aisle." He said quickly.

I looked around and saw that we were in the feminine products aisle. "Really? What type of tampons do you use? Or are you one of those females that only use pads?"

He didn't have anything to say. "I....I...I'm shopping for my moms."

I shook my head. "Give it up Peanut."

Peanut huffed giving in. "Okay I was following you." He said sounding defeated.

I picked up some pads and started beating him. "I. Don't. Need. A. Body. Guard." I said annunciating each word with a smack.

"Okay Reese damn...you need to tell your man that. Don't punish me for following orders." Peanut stated. I stopped hitting him because we were gathering a crowd.

"This is so stupid." I stated before walking away. Instead of Peanut following behind me, he was now walking beside me. Out of all the people Damon knew, he chose peanut's big ass. Really? Really?

I got to the register and handed my items to the cashier. When I was about to pay, Peanut paid for my things. I gave him the stink eye. "I'm still pissed at you." I said before getting my groceries and walking off. "First the club now this?" I yelled before unlocking my car door. Peanut helped put my things away.

"Awe Reese don't get mad. Damon asked me to watch over you. You know that nigga would go crazy if something happened."

"Nothin is going to happen. Who would want to hurt me?"

'Ja....." Peanut started to say but stopped his self. He didn't say the whole name but I heard the J sound and there was only one person he was referring to.