Chapter Forty Five

JUSTIN'S P.O.V*warning: This chapter has scenes of self harm and explicit language*
I fluttered my eyes open, hissing as the light shone through the blinds. I snuggled myself up in the duvet, feeling Tuka wiggle beside me. I chuckled slightly, hearing her groan as she tried to get from under the covers. I pulled them up slightly, seeing her rolled up in a ball. "Justin, this isn't funny.." She whined, popping up above the covers. I couldn't help but realize how beautiful she really was. The way her hair flows down in front of her face, the way her nose crinkles every time I kiss it. Why hadn't I noticed these things before? "What's today's plan Stan?" Tuka joked, causing me to chuckle. "We're flying to London(Ithink) Where Ill be on the Jonathan Ross show.." I beamed, causing Tuka to smirk at my actions. "You really like him don't you?" She teased, tickling my sides, causing me to shake around. "Right, we better get ready then.." She smiled, hopping out of bed before running to the bathroom. I shook my head, chuckling to myself before rolling out of bed. I got changed quickly, chucking everything in the suit cases before groaning to myself when I realized they won't close. "Justin.." I looked up to see Tuka standing there, hair wrapped in a towel with matching pink underwear on. "It won't fucking shut.." I cursed, sitting on the suit cases once more, trying to zip it up. Tuka rolled her eyes, walking past me, completely blanking me. "Let me get changed, and Ill do it.." She sighed, taking her wet hair out of the towel before grabbing the hair dryer, blowing her hair in different directions. She then went on and chucked my shirt over her head, before chucking on my socks and her jeans, along with a pair of my shoes I must of left out. "Is it 'lets pretend to be the ones we love' day?" I smirked, watching her roll her eyes as she pushed me off the suit cases. "You haven't even folded themm.." She whined, taking all the clothes, shoes and stuff out of the suitcases. She's the one. I know it.

TUKA'S P.O.V
We finally made it to the airport after almost missing our flight, Justin's fault of course. But we've now touched down in London, had our bags taken to the hotel as we made our way to the studio, ready for our interview with Jonathan Ross. I can't believe I'm actually here, in London. Its so beautiful and everyone's so kind. We made it into the studio, walking through the dressing room door which read 'Justin Bieber and guest' I wonder who the 'guest' is. "Tuka, sit on the stall.." Justin mumbled, pointing to the stool beside him. I frowned, following his orders. Soon loads of stylists were all over me, re-doing my make-up. Styling my hair. "Right, you guys are on in 5." One of the stage managers said, causing me to frown even more. "You're coming on with me." Justin whispered, kissing the side of my cheek. Me? before I had time to protest I was being pulled onto the set, Jonathan was sitting in his usual seat smiling towards me and Justin. The crowd screamed and cheered as we took our places, Justin's hand landing straight into my thigh. "So Justin, long time so see, how you been?" Jonathan asked politely. Justin coughed slightly, removing his hand from my thigh. "Great thanks, I've been touring and seeing loads of fans so.. Good.." He replied, running his hands through his hair. "Now, you have some news, well, you both have some news to share with the fans right?" He asked, causing my stomach to sink. This is it. Justin took a deep breath, holding onto my hand as the words flowed out of his mouth. "Me and Tuka are engaged, obviously, we're not getting married just yet but.. Yeh.." Justin smiled kissing my cheek. The crowd screamed and some even boo'd, making me frown slightly. If they love their idol so much, why would they do that? "Now Tuka, we don't really know about you, we haven't heard much so... What do you see in our Justin?" He asked, causing me to blush. "I.. He's an amazing guy, really caring. We never use to hate each other, but we fell in love in the end.."I smiled, running my hands through my hair.--------

"So, you guys have been together for a long long time... Any tips on how to make things work?" Jonathan asked the tenth question tonight. Ever since we've announced our engagement some people in the audience have whispered harsh words towards me. 'Fat cow' 'pathetic' I've tried my best to ignore them of course, but as the interview goes on, they get worse. I never really understood why they hate on someone who their idol loves so much, it just doesn't make sense. Its like hating on someone's mum right? "Well, for us? Its honesty, with everything going on around us we like to sit down of an evening, and tell secrets, or point out things that are going wrong and solve them.."Justin smiled, earning a clap from the crowd. I blushed slightly, still not use to everyone being around. "So Tuka, what do you think about Justin's fans?" I didn't even think it was right to ask someone about that. What if I say something wrong? Justin's hand fell onto my knee, giving it a squeeze as to tell me to answer. "I-I think they're amazing, very committed, they love Justin with everything and I sometimes feel sorry for them, because they have to sit back and watch their idol walk around with someone else.. I understand.." I smiled, breathing out a huge breath I didn't even realise I held in. Justin smiled, hearing the crowd clap at my comment, but his smile soon faded away when one of them shouted. "Get off the stage you slut!" That was it. I cracked. I ran off stage, barging through everyone who tried to pull me aside. I rushed into Justin's dressing room, slamming the door shut. Tears ran down my face as I looked in the mirror. Maybe they were right, maybe I am too fat, pathetic.. Maybe I am a slut> Justin deserves better....

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
I couldn't believe what I heard. Tuka rushed off the stage before I could even stop her. I sighed, looking over at Jonathan who nodded, before making his way off the set. I sat there for a minuet, listening to the crowd whisper. They're harsh, my beliebers. They're never happy. Never liked who I loved, they were never satisfied with who I was with. Its not like its their life right? I sighed, looking up towards the crowd. A single tear ran down my cheek. "Why? Why do you hate on someone so much who's done nothing to you?"I whispered, hearing the crowd go silent. I shook my head, standing up from my place. "You've hurt someone, someone who means so much to me. What do I have to do to get an easy life?" I mumbled, hearing a few people sniffle. They don't understand what they do to me. Its horrible, walking around acting as if nothing's okay, when really it isn't. They hate on the people I love the most. Break everything I had. "We're sorry Justin.." A small girl at the front cried, catching my attention. "But, its not just you.. Its the whole fanbase.. Guys I can't keep fighting against you all the time.. This has to stop!" I raised my voice, causing a few people to jump back. "If being with Tuka means I loose you? Then fine.. As long as I have her I couldn't care what happened. I just want you guys to realize Tuka isn't like any other girl, she's different.." I whispered, turning on my heels to walk back stage. A few people smiled weakly towards me, some giving me sympathetic looks. I just admitted so much, on live TV. It felt good, to get it out. I turned the handle on my dressing room door opening it slowly to see a few things scattered around the floor, mostly Tuka's stuff. "Tuka?" I called out, hearing nothing in return. Her phone lit up with a notification from Twitter.
@Av0nsJustin Go back home you slut!
I shook my head, walking towards the bathroom to see if she was in there. After knocking a few times, I tried opening the door, realizing it was unlocked I opened it. "Tuka no!"