Chapter Thirty Nine

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
I woke up the next day, turning on my side to see Tuka had obviously got out of bed. I heard someone walk around in the kitchen, indicating she was making breakfast or something. I chucked on some sweats before making my way into the kitchen. She stood there, leaning against the counter, her eyes shut tight as she breathed in slowly. "You okay?" I whispered, walking over to her. Her eyes snapped open as tears ran down her face. I rushed to her side, kissing the tears away as she leaned against me. "Justin this is so painful.." She cried, clutching into my tightly. I ran my fingers through her hair, kissing the top of her head now and then. "Baby please stop crying, please..." I pleaded, wiping her face. "What do you need?" I whispered, holding her face in my hands. "I need some pain relief Justin anything!" She cried, clutching hold of her stomach. "Ill be right back okay, sit on the sofa and watch whatever you want okay?" I whispered, grabbing my keys and chucking my shoes on before heading outside. I drove to the shops, walking around to find the medicine isle. Once I finally found it, I took what I needed and made my way to the sweet isle, grabbing as many sweets as possible before finding the freezer isle, grabbing two tubs of ice cream, before making my way to the check out. "The girls lucky to have you.." The woman at the check out chuckled, scanning everything. I shook my head. "She deserves more than me." I mumbled, chucking everything into a bag. "Well, if you're still getting her treats like that at a time of month like this, she's lucky.." She smiled, taking the money I owe her before saying goodbye. I rushed back to the hotel, running inside to see Tuka curled up on the sofa. I handed her the tablets I got her, dropping the bag on the floor before running into the kitchen to get some spoons and some water.

TUKA'S P.O.V
He rushed back in holding two spoons and a cup of water. I put the tablets in my mouth before swallowing them, kissing the top of Justin's head before sitting beside him. "Thank you.." I whispered, taking out a tub of ice cream, giving Justin the other. "What kind of fiancée would I be if I didn't do stuff like that for you?" He chuckled, kissing my cheek. I giggled softly, feeling the pain go almost instantly. "You feeling better?" He mumbled against my ear, causing me to giggle like a little girl. "Yeh.. Thank you.." I smiled, kissing his lips softly. I love this, I love how Justin doesn't care what I look like, that I'm probably in the worst state right now. He still makes me feel special, and loved. "Do you ever think about the future?" He asked, running his fingers through my hair. I lifted up my head, looking straight into his eyes. "I see a future with you.." I whispered, watching his face light up like a little kid on Christmas day. "You do?" He beamed, stroking my hair. "Yeh, in a big house, with 3 little kids.. Two boys, and one girl.. The girl being the youngest obviously.." I trailed off, watching him watch me in amazement. "I want that, so much... We'll do it okay? Anything you want, we'll do it.." He smiled, kissing the tip of my nose. "I love you.."