Chapter Seven

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
I made my way back to my hotel room, too tired to stay at the club. I opened the door to see Tuka and some mystery guy sitting on the couch watching the telly. "Urm, can I help you?" I asked, dropping my coat on the floor. "Justin..." The voice called out, sounding too familiar. "Chaz?" I asked, walking over towards him. "Aye bro!" Chaz slightly shouted. "I'll leave you too it.." Tuka mumbled, her eyes were red and puffy. Had she been crying? Again? I smiled weakly, before sitting next to Chaz. "So, why are you here? Why weren't you with Ryan down at the club?" Its a little weird he came straight here. "Well, I wanted to get to know Tuka before I saw you.. So, I could have my own opinion? I don't get why you hate her.. She's amazing..." He mumbled, shaking his head. "I know..." I whispered, taken back by my own words. All this time I thought I really hated her, but everything's that happened lately? With Selena. It has made me think about what I really want. I just want someone who can deal with the fame, my fans, someone who loves me for who I am. Tuka hates me for who I am. Its obvious. But, I could always change her opinion. "Justin... Did you even give Tuka a chance?" Chaz sighed, running his hands through his hair. "I guess... I guess I didn't.." I mumbled. I never gave her a chance. I just thought I hated her because well... She turned me down. "Well, maybe you should.." Chaz mumbled before walking towards the door. "Thanks..."

TUKA'S P.O.V
I woke up the next morning with the worst headache ever. My pillow still wet with tears. It still won't sink in. I heard Justin and Chaz's conversation last night. Justin's giving me a chance? Chaz thinks I'm amazing? Also, Fredo has some mystery girl? It just doesn't add up. I rolled out of bed, hoping in the shower. I brushed my hair and teeth, chucking on some clothes before making my way to my brothers room. "Morning.." Justin smiled, handing my a cup of tea. "Thanks, Urm... I'm going to.. See my brother so.. Ill see you later?" I asked awkwardly, making my way to the door. "Sure.." He smiled, kissing me on the cheek before making his way back to his room. What? He just kissed me on the cheek? I shook my head. This can't be happening. 
------------------------------------------
"Tuka, just give him a chance.." My brother sighed for the thousandth time this morning. "But, Za? Chaz..." I whined. I can't just ignore Chaz for Justin can I? "Look, Chaz goes back tomorrow.. So... I guess you could talk to Chaz? But please just give Justin a chance?" He whined. I sighed in defeat. "Fine.. Whatever..." I shrugged, sitting beside the stage. 
"Now Romeo and Juliet,
Bet they never felt the way we felt.
Bonnie and Clyde,
Never had to hide like we do, we do.
You and I both know it can't work,
It's all fun and games,
'Til someone gets hurt,
And I don't, I won't let that be you" I looked up to see Justin walking towards me, singing one of his songs. He held his hand out, smiling. 
"Now you don't wanna let go,
And I don't wanna let you know
That there might be something real between us two, who knew?
Now we don't wanna fall but,
We're tripping in our hearts and,
It's reckless and clumsy,
Cause I know you can't love me"
He stopped singing, taking a deep breath. "Tuka? I just.. Wanna start over? I mean, I never gave you a chance..." 
What? Is he really saying this?