Chapter Five

TUKA'S P.O.V
Its was perfect. The way his voice his the high notes, the way he really concentrated on every single note. I didn't notice how long I was standing there until I realised Justin had stopped singing. "Tuka?" He asked, motioning me to come onto the stage. I carefully walked on, taking small, slow steps. "Yes?" I moved a strand of hair away from my face before looking up at him. He just smiled, and handed me a microphone. "I-I I can't sing... In front of people..." I stuttered. He giggled before finding a song for me to sing. "Do you know.... Avril Lavigne? When you're gone?" He asked, looking down at the laptop, I'm guessing that has all the music on it? "Urm... Yeh I know that song.." I shrugged, he smirked before clicking onto the song. 
"I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?" I sang my heart out, spinning around and moving my hips. As soon as I finished, Justin walked back on stage, clapping and jumping around. "You're really good.." He smiled, taking the microphone. "Yeh well, I'm not a singing person, I can't sing in front of people so... You're lucky..." I winked before making my way back stage. "That was amazing..." I heard someone say. I turned around to see Fredo standing there, with his arms crossed. "Urm.. Thanks?" I smiled before turning towards the door. "Ill see you later?" Fredo shouted. "Urm... Okay.." I mumbled before making my way to the bus. Damn, why is Justin so nice? It just.. Doesn't feel right? Ever since we spoke yesterday he's been basically kissing my ass. I just don't get it. I haven't done anything for him to be nice to me. Have I?

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
I like her. The moment she started singing? I was gone. Her voice is so soft, yet so strong. I, I wouldn't say I'm falling for her because, I'm not? I still love Selena you know? But, I like her more as a friend. The only question is, will she forgive me for what I did all those years ago? "Aye Justin!" I turned around to see Selena running towards me. What? "Hey Selly.." I smiled, she pulled me in for a hug. "I just came to say I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break up with you..." She mumbled, tears falling from her eyes. "Hey baby its okay.." I whispered, pulling her into my chest. After about 10 minuets everyone else had arrived, including Tuka. "urm, Selena, I want you to meet a friend of mine.." I mumbled, walking over to Tuka. "Selena, this is Tuka, Tuka this is Selena..." Tuka smiled at Selena, and pulled her in for a hug. But Selena had other things in mind. "Justin why are you friends with that slut anyway?" She hissed, looking Tuka up and down like she was nothing. See, the problem with Selena? She hates me being friends with other girls. "She's my friend Selly..." I sighed, knowing this will turn into an argument. "Well, I don't want you anywhere near her okay? She's a slut and you never know what they might be up to..." She mumbled, pulling me away from Tuka. I looked back and gave her a sympathetic smile. She shook her head, tears falling from her eyes. Great, thanks Selena. I just hope she'll forgive me. "So, Justy, how about a nice expensive dinner after your show?" Selena suggested. It always has to be expensive, else she won't 'eat'. "Urm, I'm quite busy actually..." I mumbled, trying to get myself out of this whole mess. "Justin, you're taking me, I don't care!" She hissed before walking off. Oh great.