Chapter Two

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

We finally touched down in the city of Atlanta, where my believe tour starts. Tuka was the first one out the car, that girl has issues. I try and be nice, then she throws it back in my face. "Justin, could you guide Tuka inside the hotel please?" Scooter asked, I rolled my eyes and grabbed Tuka's arm. "What are you doing?" She screeched, trying to get out of my grip. "look, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way, walk inside the hotel with me..." I hissed, pulling her inside. She pulled her arm away as soon as we got through the door. "Thanks.." She mumbled, before running towards Fredo, who just got through the door. "So, where is everyone sleeping?" Za asked, eager to get to his room. "Fredo, you'll be with Za, and Justin? You'll be with Tuka." Urm sorry what? "I'm not staying in a room with him!" Tuka shouted, pointing a finger in my direction. "I'm sorry sweetheart, It won't be for long.." Scooter patted her back before making his way to his room. Tuka grabbed the room key before me and ran towards our room. We walked in to a huge room, with 2 bedrooms. "So, what one do you want?" She asked, giving me an awkward smile. "Urm, Ill have the one without the balcony, you can have that one..." I smiled slightly, making my way to my room. Its just, too awkward between us, and I don't even know why.

-Few hours later- 

I walked into the the living room/ kitchen, to see Tuka cooking something. "Justin you hungry? I made you some bacon..." She mumbled, handing me a plate full of bacon, beans, sausages and chips. "urm, thanks.." I smiled, before sitting down at the table. "you not eating anything?" I asked her, I mean, don't get me wrong, her figure is amazing but, she needs to eat more. "Nah, I'm not hungry... Ill be back later, don't wait up, I've got a spare key.." She mumbled, grabbing her coat. "Where are you going?" I snapped, soon regretting it. "None of your business, since when were you so interested in me? huh? Do me a favour, and stop talking to me.." She hissed before walking out. Why do I always say the wrong things? Its like, I'm constantly being harsh towards people. Have I changed?

TUKA'S P.O.V

I walked down the hall towards my brothers room. I knocked on the door, hearing footsteps getting closer and closer. "Hey.." Za smiled, letting me in. "What's wrong?" Everything. when I walked outside with Justin? Going towards the hotel? His fans called me names, names that I don't even want to repeat. "I... I.." I looked up to see Fredo walking towards us, I looked into his eyes and completely lost it. I fell to my knees, silent sobs rolling from my mouth. "What's wrong princess?" Fredo asked, picking me up and walking over to the sofa, before sitting down and cradling me in his lap. "I... Am I fat? Ugly? A slut?" I chocked. Za and Fredo looked at me like I just shot someone. "No! Tuka don't listen to what the fans say! They call every girl Justin meets a slut!" Za shouted, but that's not it. "They didn't call me a slut... Justin did, a few years ago..." I whispered, burring my head in Fredo's neck. "Just ignore Justin? He says things that he doesn't mean when he's angry, and lets be honest here... You do push his buttons a lot." We all chuckled. "Justin can be a really nice guy, you just... Gotta earn it I suppose, but I don't get what you did.." Fredo said, rubbing his head. "C-Can I stay here tonight?" Za nodded. "Of course, if it makes you feel better? Ill ask Kenny to go get us some DVD's and ice cream?" This is why I love my brother. He can be a pain in the ass? But we have that friendship bond, something you very rarely see between a brother and sister. He looks out for me when it comes to boys, going new places, well everything really, and me? I help him with girls, chat up lines, sometimes even his fashion. I walked towards my room, Fredo hot on my tail, I opened the door to see Justin sitting there with his head in his hands. "Justin, I need to talk to you.. Now!" Fredo shouted, pulling Justin into the other room. What?