Chapter Fourty

TUKA'S P.O.V

Its been almost a week since Justin has had to put up with my 'vulnerable' side. Lets just say he handed it a whole lot better than I thought he would. He was kind and caring. I wasn't allowed to leave for a week. So I'm pretty happy that we're moving to London tonight. I've always loved the UK, everyone's so kind and generous. I finished packing my things, making sure I had almost everything. Of course, Justin being Justin, he was the last one to pack. "Come on baby.."I whined, watching him zip up his suit case. "I think next time Ill ask you to pack.." He grumbled, picking the bags up before scattering outside. Everyone was waiting for US of course. I blushed slightly ad Scooter took our bags, heiving them into the bag of the car. Justin grabbed my hand, pulling me into the car. "What's wrong with you today?" I joked, watching him rush to put on his seatbelt. He huffed, looking out the window. I rolled my eyes, looking towards the front. Scooter raised his eyebrows, looking between me and Justin. I just shook my head, looking down towards my lap. I don't get why Justin is in such a bad mood lately. I mean, this morning? He just completely snapped because I told him we had an hour to pack. But now he's giving me the silent treatment, as if I've done something wrong. We finally made it to the airport, collecting all our bags before heading towards the private jet. "You okay?" Za asked, picking up my bags and placing them above my seat. I just nodded, biting the inside of my cheek to stop me from crying right there. "I know you're not.." He whispered, just as Justin walked onto the plane. He sat down beside me, not even making eye contact. I kissed his cheek, hoping he'll turn to me, but still nothing. 

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone. Why? Lets just say my ex girlfriend is trying to blackmail me into being with her again. Saying if I don't she'll start making rumours about how I hit Tuka and stuff. Not that I do anyway. I just don't get why she can't leave me alone. This morning, I didn't mean to snap at Tuka, I just did, which is why I'm keeping my distance. "Justin, what's wrong?" Her soft voice rang through my ears. I looked her way, seeing she was on the verge of tears. "Nothing just drop it.." I hissed, feeling anger boil through my body. I Don't know why I'm angry at her, she hasn't done anything, right? "I was only asking, sorry for fucking caring.." she mumbled, turning away from me. I sighed, running my hands through my hair in frustration. "Tuka look I'm-"

"Don't okay? I haven't done anything to you for you to treat me like this. Just don't." She hissed, tears falling from her eyes. I cursed quietly, wrapping my arms around her waist. "I just have a lot on my mind baby, we'll talk at the hotel, I promise.."I whispered, planting soft kisses on her cheeks. "Promise you'll tell the truth?" She mumbled, turning to look at me. "I promise.."I smiled, smashing my lips against hers. Sparks flew through my stomach, as all my worries floated away. Its almost as if every time she touches me, my fears, worries, hurt... All goes away.