Chapter Forty Two

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I sighed, running my hands through my hair once more before exiting my dressing room. "Hey.." I heard someone mumble from behind me. I turned around, only to see Selena standing there, in a dress that I picked out for her ages ago. I'd always liked that dress on her, always. "Yes?" I snapped, causing her to chuckle coldly, sending shivers down my spine. "Justin.." She whimpered, walking over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, making soft moans as she started to grind her bum against me, something I loved when we were together. "S-Selena please.." I whispered, trying to walk backwards. She rolled her eyes slightly turning around to meet my eyes. "Justin, I'm sorry about what happened, please forgive me?" She flirted, running her hands down my chest. I coughed awkwardly, turning on my heels before heading towards the stage. Tuka sat there on the sofa, her head in her hands. I frowned, sitting beside her. "Baby, what's wrong?" I whispered, lifting her head up to look at me. "S-Selena, she.. She won't stop Justin!" She shrieked in frustration, running her hands through her hair, tugging slightly. "Calm down baby please.." I whispered once more, kissing her temple. "Justin you gotta go.. Good luck.." She smiled weakly, kissing my lips softly before nudging me. Show time. 

TUKA'S P.O.V

I just can't stop thinking about what Selena is going to do. I know she won't stop until she has Justin. Which worries me because I don;'t know whether he'll buy it or not. "baby you need to stop worrying.." Justin mumbled as we made our way back to the hotel. I rolled my eyes, rushing inside to hop straight into the shower. As soon as I was done, I dried my hair, before chucking on one of Justin's old tops and some underwear. "Baby..." Justin mumbled, coming up behind me before wrapping his arms around my waist. I leaned my head against his shoulder, taking in his figure. "I love you.." He mumbled, playing with the ring on my finger. I looked down at it, remembering that actually I have nothing to worry about. I'm Justin's, we're getting married, not her. "Justin.." I whispered, turning around to face him. HE smirked slightly, tightening his grip on my waist. He pushed me backwards, until my back hit the wall causing me to groan slightly. He crashed his lips onto mine, kissing down my neck until he reached my sweet spot, causing me to gasp and moan. "Tonight is all about you.." He growled, picking me up and taking me into the bedroom. "Justin.." I whimpered, watching him kiss his way down my stomach to where I needed him the most. "Shh baby, wouldn't wanna wake anyone?" He whispered against my heat, before finally pulling down my underwear. I was in for a treat tonight...