Chapter Nineteen

TUKA'S P.O.V
I walked through the arena, hearing all the screams and cries of fans. Then his voice rang through the speakers. The voice that makes me shiver every time. I looked around, seeing everyone's smiling face, everyone looking towards the stage. I looked towards the stage, seeing Justin sat there with his guitar, singing fall. "Well let me tell you a story..." His voice was soft, but so powerful. He hit every note perfectly. I sighed happily, making my way to Justin's dressing room. He's finally back, the Justin everyone knows is back. I looked around his dressing room, looking at the pictures he stuck on the mirror of him and his family, him and the crew, then? Him and me. It was when we first started talking, back at the hotel? We were on stage, when I was One Less Lonely Girl. We looked so happy, so free. We still are, even though we've tackled a few Ups and Downs in the past, but we're still those two people, learning about each other. I smiled slightly, knowing now that... I love Justin. I love him. And tonight? I'm gonna tell him. I'm gonna look him in the eyes and tell him how much I love him.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
As I looked over the huge sea of fans, I wondered how I ever got so lucky with this lifestyle. How I ever managed to capture so many people's hearts. I kept looking around, seeing lights and signs everywhere, that was until I saw something that defiantly wasn't a light. Fire. I looked backstage, waving my hands to capture scooter's attention. He ran on stage, looking at the back, seeing all the fire. "Can all the fans evacuate out the building, there is a fire and we need you guys to be safe, thank you.." He said through the microphone, grabbing my hand and taking me off stage. "Everyone needs to get out now!" He shouted, pushing everyone toward the door. I looked round to see if I could find Tuka, pushing past everyone who was running. "Justin, she'll be outside..." Fredo shouted, turning me around and running out the door with me. As soon as we were outside, the whole building burst into flames. I looked around, seeing everyone's terrified faces. "Justin!" I looked round to see my mum running towards me. "Justin, Tuka didn't come out.." She breathed, running her hands through her hair. That's when my heart broke into millions of pieces. "Tuka!" I shouted, running towards the door. "Justin! Are you stupid!" Scooter shouted, pulling me back. "Tuka's in there! I can't just let her die!" I sscreamed, pulling my arm out of his grip. He nodded slightly, letting me go. I breathed deeply before making my way inside, hearing my mother's cries behind me. I knew where she would be.

TUKA'S P.O.V
*CRASH* What was that? I looked towards the door, seeing black smoke slither through the cracks. Oh no. I ran towards the door, pulling at the handle, trying to open it but the door wouldn't budge. I screamed loudly, tears falling down my cheeks. This can't happen. This can't. I don't wanna die. I banged on the door repeatedly, hoping someone will hear me. The room was black, and thick with the smoke. I felt my head getting lighter and lighter. I looked round for a jacket or something. I grabbed Justin's jacket which was left behind and kicked the door, hoping it'll be knocked down. I kicked it one more time, until I heard shouting. "tuka!" Justin? I banged on the door screaming his name. Before I knew it, everything went black.