Chapter Three

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

"What's up?" Fredo just dragged me into my room and he doesn't seem very amused, plus Tuka came in looking like she'd been crying. "I don't know Justin, you tell me?" Fredo hissed, sitting on the bed. "What's going on?" I don't get what all of this is all about? If Tuka's been making shit up I swear to god Ill- "Why did you call her a slut?" Urm what? "What?" I frowned slightly, wondering what he was talking about. "You called Tuka a Slut, years ago.. Why?" Is he serious? He's bringing up something that happened years ago? Although, she did deserve it. "It was her fault, not mine.." I shrugged, heading for the door. "You've changed Justin, you don't respect women like you use to..." Fredo sighed, moving towards the door with me. "Just think about it Justin.." And with that he left. I haven't changed have I? I mean, I've grown up and everything but... My respect hasn't changed? I love girls, I love my fans. Its just her I hate? And why is he getting all protective anyway? Yes him and Tuka are friends but I didn't realise they were that close. I walked out to find Fredo helping Tuka with a night bag. "Where are you going?" I asked, my voice cracking slightly. "To stay with my brother? Why does it matter to you? Its not like you own me.." She scoffed, walking towards the door. "Bye Justin..." She mumbled before walking out with Fredo. "If only you knew.." I whispered. I'm like a china doll. I break easily. I just need someone who wont give up on me. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Selena, I just need someone who will always be there. That's why I come across cocky, I save myself from getting hurt. Suddenly my phone started to ring.

*Selena<3*

"Hey baby!" I rang through the phone, hoping she'll make me feel better. "Justin, I can't do this anymore.." Not again, not now. "Do what baby?" I asked, pretending not to know what she was going on about. "We need to break up, I'm sorry..." And with that she hung up. For God sake. I chucked my phone across the room, along with the table and whatever else I could find. Screaming and crying I made my way to my room, hoping to find something else I could shout at.

YOUR P.O.V

"Fredo I've left my tooth brush back in my room, Ill be right back!" I shouted, making my way down the hall. Honestly? I forgot it on purpose, I wanted to talk things out with Justin. Stupid idea? I don't know. I was stood outside, trying to get the key in the door, my hand shaking. *CRASH* What was that? I hurried and opened the door to see the room had been smashed up. "Justin!" I shouted, slamming the door behind me. Everything was on the floor, his phone was by the TV. I walked over and picked it up, the screen had cracked. A message popped up.

Selena<3

I'm sorry Justin. Its just, you ain't my type...

What? I sighed, walking to Justin's bedroom. "Justin? You have a message..." I mumbled opening the door. I looked up to see he wasn't here. I chucked the phone on his bed, examining the mess in his room too. Then I heard someone move in the bathroom. "Justin?" I knocked on the door, hoping for a reply. I couldn't hear anything, not even the water running. I carefully opened the door, scared of what I might see. He was just sat there, with his back turned to me. "Justin?" My voice was shaky as I approached him. "You wanna make things worse too? Go ahead, tell me how much of a dick I am..." He chocked. Has he been... Crying? "Justin, I'm not here to hurt you... What's wrong?" I sat on the toilet seat, now facing him. "Selena broke up with me..." He whispered, running his hands through his hair in frustration. "Was that the reason you trashed the place? Because of her?" I said, raising my voice slightly. "Back off will you? Jeez..." He mumbled, trying to stand up. "No, you listen to me... You don't do things like this! Its not right! You need to learn to respect things, people.. But most of all, yourself! I've tried being nice to you Justin! In fact, I came back because I wanted to sort things out between us, so we didn't have to fight!" I shouted, making my way into the living room, Justin hot on my tail. "I don't care anymore Tuka! You're nothing but a bitch! Just leave!" He shouted, pushing me out the door. What did I do?