Chapter Forty Three

TUKA'S P.O.V
I fluttered my eyes open, seeing the sun peek through the curtains. I rolled over on my front, seeing Justin lay there fast asleep. I smirked to myself, planting soft kisses over his neck and chest. He squirmed under my touch, chuckling lightly as he fluttered his eyes open. He looked down at me, his smirk getting bigger as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me up towards his face. "What a beautiful way to wake up.. "His voice raspy with sleep. I giggled to myself, rolling off him to head towards the shower. "What no morning kiss?" He pouted, watching me chuck one of his shirts over my head. I rolled my eyes playfully, jumping over the bed to kiss him. I smashed my lips against his, quickly pulling back before winking at him. "I gotta go shower.." I whispered, running off into the bathroom, quickly locking it before hopping into the shower. I heard Justin sigh, mumbling something to himself before sliding down the door? I soon finished cleaning myself up, wrapping a towel around my body before unlocking the door, opening it to see Justin sat there with his head in his hands. "You okay?" I whispered, kneeling beside him. He shook his head, handing over his phone to me. The screen lit up, with a message from Selena. 

From: Selena
You just wait, Ill make sure there's something that brings your relationship down Bieber. Ill be watching ;) xx

I rolled my eyes, placing the phone back into his hands. "Justin look at me.." I mumbled, grabbing hold of Justin's chin. "I love you okay? And Ill do anything to make sure she doesn't ruin this..." I whispered, planting a soft kiss on his lips. He moaned slightly, pulling away before hurrying into the bathroom. I chuckled slightly, shaking my head at his sudden move. I quickly dried my hair and chucked on some clothes, before waiting for Justin to finish.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
Tonight is the last night I'm doing a show before heading off somewhere else. To be honest I'm kind of glad we're going, at least we get away from Selena right? I was just about to go on stage, ready to see all my beautiful fans, when I saw Selena talking to Fredo, she was smirking, and so was he. Almost as if they were planning something? Although, Fredo didn't seem too into it. He looked my way, nodding sternly before going back to listening to Selena, meaning he wasn't going ahead with it. I walked on stage, hearing the crowd roar. I started to sing As Long As You Love Me. Taking small glances backstage. Tuka was there, with Fredo. Selena was in the back, sitting on the sofa seeming satisfied with herself. ----
"Good night guys!" I shouted, running off stage straight into Tuka's arms. "Ew, you're all sweaty.." She whined, crinkling her nose. I chuckled kissing her lips softly before heading back to my dressing room. I opened up the door to see Selena standing there, in purple lacy underwear. I frowned, shutting the door behind me. "What are you doing?" I hissed, watching her walk over to me. "Nothing.." She smiled innocently, pushing me onto the sofa. I tried to push myself up, but she climbed on top of me, holding me down. That's when I heard the door click, making mine and Selena's head shoot up in that direction. I looked up to see..