Chapter Twenty Two

TUKA'S P.O.V
"Tuka...." I heard a little voice whisper from beside me. I turned to see Jazzy tugging at my shirt. "Yes?" I whispered back, chuckling quietly. "Can... Can you help me win?" She giggled, sitting on my lap. "Of course.." We were playing scrabble, if you don't know what that is? Its a game where you have to make as many words as you can (I think) If you're still confused, look it up. I picked up a few letters before setting it onto the board. Justin looked in Jazzy and I's direction smirking slightly. "Well, its fair to say... Tuka's won...." Jeremy sighed, packing some of the stuff away. "Ahem, Jazzy won.." I smirked, watching the small girls face light up. "Yay!" She shouted, turning to give me a hug. "Thank you.." She whispered in my ear before running over to Justin. "I won Bieber!" She shouted, jumping onto him. "Yes you did.." He cooed, tickling her. Her small giggled were to be heard through the house. "TT?" I looked down to see Jaxon sitting on my lap. "Yes?" I asked, picking him up and sitting on the sofa. "I'm tired.." He sighed, curling his body into me. I chuckled slightly, making my way upstairs. I tucked him into bed, kissing the top of his head before making my way back downstairs. Justin was sat on the sofa, Jazzy beside him. "Jazzy, its bedtime.." Pattie mumbled, nudging Justin slightly. "Bieber read me a story.." She demanded, walking over to me. "Sure" He chuckled, kissing the top of my head before taking Jazzy upstairs. "You're the one, I just know it..." Pattie whispered, smiling widely. I blushed slightly, sitting beside her on the sofa. "How do you know?" I smiled, as she pulled me fer a hug. "The way he looks at you, the way you guys are together..I just know.." She whispered, stroking my hair. "Jazzy's asleep.." Justin walked in, creasing his eyebrows. "C'mere.." Pattie motioned him to sit the other side of him. "You guys promise me something okay?" We both nodded, waiting for her to continue. "Whatever happens, none of you leave each other.." She mumbled, looking at both of us. "Mum, how much have you had to drink?" Justin asked, chuckling slightly. "I haven't drunk anything thank you.." She nudged him slightly. "We promise." I smiled, kissing her cheek before walking upstairs. 

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
"Justin, she's the one... I swear.." Mum mumbled, for the second time tonight. "I know mum.. Look I'm gonna go bed, see you tomorrow okay?" I kissed her cheek before making my way upstairs. I walked into my bedroom to see Tuka getting changed. Her body was just... Perfect. I walked over to her, running my hands down her side making her shiver under my touch. "Justin..." She whispered, more of a moan. "Baby... I wanna show you how much I love you.." I whispered, attaching my lips to her neck, sucking and kissing lightly. "Mmm..." She moaned, turning around to face me. She tugged at my shirt, motioning for me to take it off. I slid it over my back, chucking it across the room. She reached for my trousers, tucking and undoing the belt. I stopped her before whispering "Tonight is all about you. We have plenty of time for that.." She nodded, laying on the bed. I pulled my trousers off, seeing my huge bulge trying to get out of my boxers. I hovered above Tuka, removing her bra before kissing each boob. I kissed down her stomach before I reached her pantie line. I removed them slowly, before removing my own boxers. I pulled out a condom from the draw, slipping it on before planting a kiss on Tuka's nose. "I'm sorry if I hurt you... If it hurts too much you'll tell me right?" She nodded, kissing my lips hard. I started to go in, seeing her distress I stopped. "Justin, I'm okay.." She whispered, bucking her hips. I went in again, giving her time to adjust before speeding up slightly. Silent moans left her and I's lips. She was so beautiful, so small. "Justin...I...I'm close.." She whispered, attaching her lips to mine. We both reached our climax's, rolling next to each other. I pulled her into my chest, hearing her heavy breath. "That was..." "Amazing.." We whispered, savouring the moment. "Justin... I love you." She whispered, making my heart skip. "I love you too.." I whispered, kissing the top of her head. What a perfect way, to end a perfect day.

(a month or so later)
"Justin come on we gonna go!" Tuka shouted from downstairs. I grabbed the last of my suitcases before running down the stairs. If you haven't guessed, I'm going back on tour, and Tuka's coming with me. As well as her brother Za. We haven't seen him in a while so I thought I'd invite him. Of course I haven't told Tuka yet, why? I know she's missed him, no matter how many times she protests, she's missed him. So we're meeting him at the airport before flying over to the UK. "Lets go!" I shouted, walking over to the car. 
==============
"Tuka, we've gotta go for our flight now.." I whispered to Tuka, who had fallen asleep in the chair. "Coming.." She mumbled, wiping the sleep away from her eyes. We walked up to the gate, just about to give our tickets in. "Tuka!" Someone shouted. I smirked, turning around to see Za running over. "Za?" She screeched, running over to him. They hugged tightly, hitting each other and joking around, almost as if they haven't been away from each other. I watched them for a while, seeing Tuka cry with joy, then Za pointed over to me, and she ran over, pulling me in for a hug. "Thank you.." She whispered, kissing me. "Anything for my boo.."