Chapter 27

---

Demi stood in front of Nick’s office door. She sighed and lifted her hand up to wipe off the tears streaming down her cheek. She sniffled once to push down the knot in her throat. “Okay, be strong, Demi,” she said to herself. She sighed and placed her hand on the door knob.

---

Nick sighed as Demi stormed out of his bedroom. He rolled his eyes at her mood swings. “Chicks,” he said to himself. He shrugged and walked over to a pile of clothes on his floor. He crouched down looking at it. He picked out pieces of clothing at a time. He picked out Demi’s thong from the night before, her bra, his shirt which he tucked under his arm, another one of Demi’s bras, and his pants.

He took his shirt throwing it over his head. He started walking to his office, pulling up his pants. “I don’t know what’s wrong with her, and I don’t want to know,” he said to himself.

Nick walked into his office, closing the door behind him. He turned around, shocked by what he was seeing. His jaw clenched, almost immediately, as he continued looking at her.

“What do you want?” he asked, his hands forming into fists.

She smirked and stood up from his desk chair. She walked in front of him and started tracing circles on his chest. She moved her lips to his neck. “Nicky, I need to finish what we started a while back,” she started to suck on his neck.

Nick groaned and pushed her away. “Nichole, get your slutty ass out of here.” He walked past her and sat on his desk chair.

Nichole rolled her eyes and turned around. She crossed her arms over her chest. “Don’t act like that whore is giving you as great as a time that I did.”

Nick smirked, “You’re right. She’s giving me a better time than you did.”

Nichole rolled her eyes again and walked forward. She smiled seductively as she climbed on Nick’s lap. She put her hands on his chest, gripping his shirt, trying to seduce him. “Nicky,” she screeched, “I’m bored, and I need someone to fulfill my,” she moved her lips to his ear and nibbled on it, “fantasies.”

Nick groaned and moved his head away from Nichole. He tried to push Nichole away, but it was no use. He wasn’t growing weak from her touch; he never did. He was in too awkward of a position to actually push her away.

He groaned once again, “Nichole, seriously, get your slutty ass away from me.”

Nick smirked and shook her head. She lowered her lips to Nick’s, giving him a sloppy kiss.

---

Demi placed her hand on the doorknob. She sighed but heard sounds coming from the other side of the door. Demi pulled her hand back, thinking that Kevin was probably discussing business. She frowned, thinking that if they were just talking, she could listen, too.

Demi shrugged and pushed back her thoughts. She placed her hand back on the doorknob and turned it slowly. She walked in looking at the ground.

Demi looked up slowly and stopped. She gawked at the sight. “Nick,” she whispered.

Nick pulled away shocked. He looked at Demi then at Nichole. He pushed Nichole off. Nichole fell to the ground with a thud. Nick hopped over Nichole and ran to Demi.

He tried to grab her hands. “Dems, let me explain,” he pleaded.

Demi shook her head, pulling her hands away. Tears rimmed the edge of her eyes, few daring to escape. “Nick,” she whispered, “why?”

Nick grabbed her arms, “Demi, listen-”

Demi shook her head, tears streaming down her face, “No, why would you do this to me?!” she yelled.

Nick slightly shook her, “No, Demi-”

Demi pushed Nick away. She cried, “Nick, you’ve already lied to me! You told me that you would never hurt me again and this is what I get?!”

Nick walked forward but stopped when Demi walked back. He reached out to her, “Dems, please, let me explain!” he threw his arms out in frustration.

Demi stepped back and turned around, “No. Never again.” She walked out of the room and down the hallway.