Chapter 14

Nick felt a pressure on his chest. He opened his eyes slowly and saw Demi laying on him. He smiled and pushed back some of her black hair to behind her ear. His fingers lightly brushed her forehead.

Demi felt a tingle on her forehead, and it caused her to wake up. She brought her hand up to her eyes and rubbed them. She moved her head and looked up at Nick. She smiled and realized the position she was in. She started lifting herself up, “Sorry,” she said timidly.

Nick put his hands on her waist and held her so she wouldn’t move. She put her hands on his chest to help support her on his waist. She blushed as she felt him harden. “It’s okay,” he smiled.

She bit her lip and looked away. She shook her head, giggling. “Seriously, I think I should get off.” Nick smiled and let her waist go. She smiled and climbed off, trying her best to not hurt him. She stood up and smiled at him while he was still lying down. He slowly lifted himself up and sat on the edge of the bed. Demi giggled, and Nick pulled her towards him. Demi leaned forward, letting her lips touch his. She pulled away slightly and let her lips linger on his. She giggled, “I could never get tired of that.”

Nick smiled and climbed off the bed. He held her closer, “I could never get tired of holding you this close.”

Demi smiled and pulled away. She looked at the clock and gasped. Nick looked at her strangely. “Oh my gosh, I have to go,” she said.

As she turned around, Nick grabbed her arm and stopped her. She looked back at him. “Why are you leaving?” he asked.

She turned around fully, “If people see me come out of your room, they’re going to think we did something.”

Nick nodded catching on, “Right. Here, let me escort you to the living room.” Demi nodded while smiling. Nick walked in front of her and down the hallway. There were laughs coming from the end of it. They reached the room and stopped.

Demi faced Nick, “I love you.” She pecked his lips and walked in front of him. Nick stood dazed for a couple of seconds until Kevin patted his shoulder, causing him to come out of his trance.

Demi walked in and removed her shirt. She walked into her usual spot as everyone else got into theirs. Nick entered a couple of seconds later and smiled at Demi. Demi smiled back happily. Nick walked to Miley and handed her a shirt. As she went to walk off, Nick stopped her.

“Miley, stay here please.” Miley nodded and walked back into her spot. He walked onto Selena and handed her a shirt also. Selena cleared her throat. Nick looked at her.

“Should I stay too?” she asked. Nick nodded and stopped in front of Demi. He smiled at her and handed her a shirt. He finished handing all the girls shirts and walked a couple of steps away from them, stopping only a few feet in front.

He cleared his voice, causing all six girls to look at him. He smiled slightly, “I know that everybody doesn’t get out much, so I decided that we’re going to the park today. Go ahead and put something nice on. I recommend jeans, and your boyfriend’s shirt,” he looked at Demi and smiled. He clapped his hands together once, “Okay, see all of you in 20 minutes.” All the girls nodded and walked off, except for Demi. She waited until all the girls left and walked up to Nick. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled at him. Nick wrapped his arms around Demi’s waist and pecked her lips. She smiled as she pulled away.

“Why are you taking us out?” she asked smiling.

Nick smiled back, “Consider this our first date.” Demi’s smile widened, and she pecked his lips once more. She heard gasps and a clap. She pulled away and looked at the door. She saw Danielle, Selena, and Miley smiling at her. Demi looked back at Nick then pulled away blushing.

Nick cleared his throat, “Um, I’m going to go get ready.” He looked at Demi then walked away slowly. As soon as Nick was out of their sight, all three of the girls ran up to Demi and jumped up and down screaming.

Miley yelled, “I can’t believe you two are finally together!”

Selena agreed, “I know!”

Danielle hugged Demi, “Oh my gosh, this is so amazing! We’re dating all three of them!” Danielle pulled away when Miley cleared her throat. She smiled, “Okay, so not Miley, but she’s just a loser.”

Miley gawked, “Hey!”

Demi giggled, “Hi.”

Miley laughed, “Okay, so since this is your guys’ first date, we have to make you gorgeous.”

Demi laughed, “Thanks,” she said sarcastically. Miley laughed and grabbed her arm, dragging Demi with her. Demi giggled as Selena and Danielle were talking about cute Nick and her were. When they reached Miley’s room, Miley ran Demi to her dresser and pushed her to sit on a chair.

Miley turned to Selena and Danielle, “Selena, make-up. Danielle, hair. I got her clothes.” The girls nodded at each other and did a hand shake. Miley turned Demi toward the dresser mirror, “You’re going to look so amazing that Nick won’t be able to take his eyes off of you.” Demi nodded and sighed. Miley went to work.