Chapter 25

Nick held Demi’s hand as they walked to the living room. Demi giggled as Nick cracked a joke. “Yeah, and Joe came up to me and gave me a yellow bag. He was like, ‘Get it… ‘cause it’s a yellow bag,’” Nick made a sarcastic laugh causing Demi to burst out into her loud, contagious laugh.

She lightly nudged Nick as they reached the living room. “You’re so stupid.” She giggled as she walked forward, about to let go of his hand. Nick pulled her back, causing her to run into his chest.

He smiled, “Babe, I just want to tell you I love you.”

Demi smiled widely, “And I love you, too, very, very much.” Nick wrapped his arms around her waist, helping her reach his lips. He slightly let his lips brush hers as they pulled away from each other. Demi backed away slowly, smiling. “See you in there.” She turned around looking at the ground. Nick smiled as he saw Miley, Danielle, and Selena giggling as teasing Demi as she reached them.

Miley laughed loudly, “I love you,” she made a kissy face, “Nickyyy!!”

Demi blushed as Selena joined in, “Mmmm, Nicky, you’re so cute!”

Danielle laughed, “You’re so good in bed!” All the girls stopped and looked at her. Danielle looked at them confused.

Miley grossed out and walked away, “Just got an image.”

Selena walked away also, catching up with Miley, “He probably is.”

Miley shrugged, “Still.”

Danielle walked away embarrassed. Nick walked in a couple seconds with his cheeks tinted with a tomato red color. He watched as the girls formed into a straight line. He took the six shirts Kevin was holding as handed them to each girl, not bothering to look them over. He turned around quickly while grabbing Demi’s hand.

Nick walked out of the room and headed toward his office. He sighed after a couple of seconds, “That was embarrassing.”

Demi scrunched her nose in confusion, “What was?”

Nick sighed, “The whole ‘he’s good in bed thing.’”

Demi laughed, “You heard that?”

Nick shook his head, smiling, “Yeah, and I wish I hadn’t.”

Demi laughed and started running down the hall to Nick’s office. Nick laughed also and started chasing after her. “Come and get me!” she yelled back at him.

Demi reached Nick’s office and ran in, slamming the door behind her. She laughed as Nick pounded on it. “Open up!” he yelled.

Demi laughed and ran into Nick’s bedroom. Nick opened the door abruptly and ran into his room also slamming the door that separated the two rooms behind him. Demi smiled at him, “You got me.” She walked forward and traced circles on his chest.

Nick quickly grabbed her hand, “Don’t do that,” he said in a husky whisper.

Demi smiled seductively, “What if I don’t want to?”

Nick groaned, “Bad things are going to happen.” Demi giggled and wrapped her other arm around Nick’s waist. She let her hand find its way down to his butt, rubbing it.

She stood on her tippy toes, “Tell me some of the bad things.” Nick started walking forward to the bed. Right before Demi was about to touch it, Nick picked her up by her waist and placed her gently on the bed.

He smiled, “One would be taking off your shirt.” He let his hands find the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head. Demi smiled as Nick let his grin appear again, “Next would be pushing you lightly down.” He climbed up on the edge and pushed her down gently. She adjusted herself as Nick crawled over her. He whispered in her ear, “Next would be planting soft kisses everywhere.” He brought his face up so his eyes could meet hers. She smiled at him, letting her eyes flutter closed as she felt his hot breath on her face.

“Nick, I want you,” she whispered, her breathing uneven.

Nick smiled slightly and let his lips find hers. His tongue traced her bottom lip after a few seconds. She let him in, her tongue dancing with his. His hands ran up the side of her body, fitting every curve. Demi lets her hands find the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head.

“I love you,” he whispered, nervous. He let the butterflies fill his stomach just like the first time. Demi smiled and let her lips connect with his. She let her hands travel to his pants zipper and pulled it down, slowly and savoring the moment.

Nick pulled down her skirt, revealing her pink thong. He kissed her neck, letting his tongue trail down to her stomach then to her naval. He pulled down her thong very slowly, trying to calm his nerves, which wasn’t working at all.

Demi smiled at Nick’s nervousness. It reminded her she wasn’t the only one who was just as nervous as he was. Demi placed her hands on Nick’s black boxers. She pulled them down slowly and tossed them to the other side of the room.

Nick smiled and placed his lips back on Demi’s. Demi let her hands get tangled into his curls and tugged on them when Nick started sucking on her sweet spot. “Nick,” she moaned. Nick chuckled against her skin, sending goose bumps down Demi’s spine. She arched her back and moaned louder.

Nick placed his hand on her back, “Calm, Baby,” he mumbled in between kisses. Demi slowly laid herself back on the bed. Her body filled with intensity, flames, longing for Nick’s touch.

Nick pulled away from her lips and stared right into her eyes. “Baby, open up.” Demi slowly opened her eyes, afraid he might see how much she needed him. She saw Nick’s eyes filled with lust and desire. They almost seemed dangerous. She’d never seen him so… passionate.

She tangled her fingers in his hair again. “Delicate; go slow,” she whispered. Nick nodded and spread her legs apart with his knee.

He kissed her lips slowly, inhaling a deep breath. “I love you, Dems,” he said looking deep into her chocolate orbs.

She smiled, “I love you, too.” Nick smiled and entered himself slowly into her. Demi gasped as his warmth. He seemed to fill her up completely with his size. She felt him throbbing as he started to slowly thrust himself into her. She watched him throw his head back in pleasure, moaning.

He dug his face into her neck, “Demi,” he moaned, kissing her. Demi moaned along with him, feeling her walls close around him. Her mouth formed an “o” as she felt herself start to shake with immense pleasure. She screamed as she released herself onto him.

Nick, breathing heavily, moaned out as her warm juices stuck to him. He roughly grabbed her hands, throwing them over her head as he thrusted into her faster, gaining speed with each passing second.

“Nick!” she screamed. Nick moaned back in response to her outburst. He felt himself release as she kissed his chest.

---

After hours of making love, Nick rolled onto his side, pulling Demi into his chest. “I love you, Dems,” he whispered, breathing heavily.

Demi smiled, inhaling his vanilla scent, “I love you, too.”