Author's Note 1: Upcoming Sequel

Hey guys! So, here are some of the details I promised about the upcoming sequel to this story:

The sequel to "Star Wars Rebels: When Hope Is Lost" will be called "Star Wars Rebels: Chosen". It will be released sometime over the next two months, hopefully sooner than later. I plan to pre-write the majority of the chapters for this story beforehand, so that you guys aren't constantly waiting for updates when I have a busy schedule, which is almost always during the school year.

The cover art is currently being designed, and the storyline planned out. (Note: For a sneak peek of the current cover art for "Star Wars Rebels: Chosen, go to my Instagram–username: ezraandkanan and scroll down my feed.) That's where I'm at on the sequel progress. One thing I can guarantee: The sequel will definitely NOT be released before the completion of two of my other stories "The Untold Adventures of Kajin Savaros" and "Star Wars Rebels: Time Travel".

Keep this story in your library as I will be updating it, either with weekly progress updates or whenever I have something important to share about "Star Wars Rebels: Chosen". (That's why I haven't marked it as completed yet.)

May the Force be with you,

-LothalRebelUltraFan