~Chapter 21~

I KNOW yall I been on BS. I have been participating in Thug/Hood Rat activates with one of my Best friends as of late. I feel bad and like I fucked yall over and I am ashamed. Am I being too hard on myself or do I deserve the mental ass whooping I'm handing myself let me know. The total to the vote was 8/8 I didn't vote and my friend who reads my story gave me her verbal vote. SOOO I am trying something I have seen before. 3rd and 1st mixed together. Also if yall said that either one was fine I added it to both sides.

I stopped in the middle of the isle. This isle has condoms, pregnancy stuff, and sex shit. I guess to make you think if you don't wrap it up you might get yo bitch pregnant. I stopped and started to rub my head and I closed my eyes.

I heard walking but I thought nothing of it because I am in a store.

"What is this?" A voice says grabbing the test from me. Dammit to hell. I know that voice anywhere. This is the LAST person I wanted to know some shit like this..................

Letting out a ragged shaky breath Zara opened her eyes. Why would he be here? I hope he doesn't overreact and start running his mouth. "Why you here and what is this," Johnny asked. "You have no right to be asking people why they are at the grocery store that is for everyone's enjoyment and shopping pleasures."

His eyes narrowed a little at the fact that she was indeed correct this was a store. She had a pregnancy test and there was a chance that she might be with child, Calvin's child. She heard silence, thinking that the conversation was to its ending point she side stepped him and tried to continue to the checkout. "Where are you going Z? See this is why I hate shit like this. You know my ass can't keep no secret to save my dick and now I got to tell C because we gone have tacos (Beef) if he find out that I saw you and didn't say a word about what might be going on inside you and your lady baby making parts."

Rolling her eyes Zara flicked him off she was pissed. She can't ever have shit to herself. Calvin is always involved in something."That's ok Zara since you wanna act an ass I'm calling him down here. Come on and help me shop." Sticking out her tongue, stomping her foot, and pouting she dragged her body towards the meat section with Johnny while he texted for Calvin to get to the store ASAP.

Placing his hand on his hip scratching his head Johnny looked at the meat. He looked like he was in deep thought; this made Zara chuckle a little because he looked stupid. After about five minutes he was in the same position still looking retarded. Then he picked up a package of chicken wings and was preparing to leave. Zara was astonished; he really wasted five minutes of his life to just pick up one not two but one pack of wings.

"Man swear if I'm pregnant it better be a girl. Boys don't be knowing how to do shit." Zara went to the cart and removed the wings and placed them to their original home. She got some pork chops {When I was younger I thought they was called Port Cops}, chicken breast, pepper steak, fish, and bacon. Making her way through the store getting veggies, fruits and other sides for food she shopped for Johnny. When they make it to the snack isle Johnny filled the cart with candy and chips. Zara felt a wave of hunger hit her really hard, so hard that she needed to eat right at this second. Searching for something in the isle she spotted Munchies, her favorite chips. She walked over to the chips and took the bag and opened them.

She smelled them like she was in a commercial. Placing her hand inside of the half full bag she grabbed a finger tip full of chips and placed them in her mouth. She was enjoying the spicy taste of the snack when her ecstasy was interrupted by Calvin's smooth masculine voice.

"Aye Wassup J what you need I was just with ole girl from your house last week. Man she got some good shit but not better than.....what is she doing here?" Calvin asked when he spotted Zara holding her bag of munchies. She felt a sting in her heart by his words. Feeling he didn't want to be with her in the first place and he turned to a skinny girl because he didn't like her body. Putting her head down she kept thinking how can he move on so soon.

Zara felt eyes on her. Not knowing that Johnny was angered by his best friend's words."Man we called you down to tell you that Zara is pregnant with my seed and we gone be together." At those words Zara's head shot straight up. What kind of lie is this?

Calvin pulled out his pistol and pointed it at Johnny. "What the fuck did you just say nigga?" he looked at Zara with hope in his eyes looking like he was about to shed some tears."Is this shit true Zara? I know it's not you wouldn't do no shit like that to Me." she felt bad but his face was funny as hell. Call it pregnancy hormones or just mean but she burst out laughing. She laughed so hard that tears spilled from her eyes. "J nigga you funny as hell you make good ass jokes man. Hahahahahahaha look at his face though!!"

----------------------------------------------

That null shit happened again. I'm pissed y'all I had some good stuff. 😡😠😤
The disrespect!!😒