Chapter Three

Calvin

This bitch is crazy, how the hell did she get into my house?

"What are you doing here? Get yo crazy ass out my house!"

"Oh hell no this bitch gone get out. Why is she here Calvin? Bitch why are you here? Calvin is you cheating on me with this fat bitch huh?"

Then she started crying as if I didn't end shit with her ass last week. I'm so tired of her shit she cheats on me with my nigga Lance and then want to act like I'm gone let that hoe shit slide. I thought she went ghost but I guess she was planning to break into my house and seduce me.

"Baby, can you give me a minute to get her out my house then imma show you the rest of the house ok?"

She nodded her head and then here come Tasha hoe ass.

"BABY? Oh hell Naw. Baby?"

With that Tasha got off the bed and ran towards Zara.

Zara

Apparently this girl has lost her marbles, she trying me yet again. She was coming towards me, but I saw it coming and I upper cut her in the chin." Why you got to keep trying me like this Miss Jackson I didn't say shit to you." I called her Miss Jackson because I didn't remember her first name.

With that she fell to the ground but I didn't keep hitting her because for one I whooped her ass today already and two I didn't want to disrespect Calvin's house.

I know yall like Bitch he is kidnapping you, but I have mad respect for Calvin because though he is kidnapping me he not acting like a crazy psycho killer. I can say that if we didn't meet this way we would be friends.

Calvin picked her up and lead her out the room and downstairs. She was kicking and screaming like a maniac.

"How you know her Zara?"

"She was at my job earlier today and, she had words but I had hands," he was laughing again. Why he keeps laughing but I am too serious?

"That's why I came here C baby I'm pregnant."

Tasha

I wanted that bitch to leave. I had to come up with something. He wouldn't make me leave if I was carrying his baby.

His face had shock written all over it. He just stopped walking and looked down at me.

"Tasha you better not be lying to me because if you are I will kill you."

I wasn't worried about his ass trynna killing me because if he did, which he wont, all I had to do was call my baby Richard and he will be dealt with pronto.

"C Baby I would never lie to you, you know I love you," I hope he was buying this or some shit will go down.

"Iight Tash I'll call you tomorrow to talk about this, but for now you got to leave."

"Whatever Calvin fuck you," then I left. Calvin is mine and that bitch cant have him. I will kill her and him if they think what they got gone be a thing. But for now I'm goin to go see my baby Richard.

Calvin

When Tasha left I showed Zara the rest of my house. She just kept shaking her head and telling me this house was too big.

I'm not gone lie this house is to big for one nigga but I like the way this shit look. I look like I entertain rich ass white people named Cynthia and Robert Cunningham.

I was getting ready for my shower when the things that happened tonight went through my head. I could be a father. I just need to talk to Tasha crazy ass because if she is pregnant with my seed I got to take care of her and the baby.

I'm still on the fact that she was in my house. How did she get in this bitch? Imma have to talk to Javier, my gate keeper, about this bullshit tomorrow after I talk to Richard about my money and his daughter.

Richard's daughter knew how to hold her self down. The way she handled Tasha was amazing to me, because any other girl would have just kept hitting her. But Zara controlled herself.

I take off my clothes and get in the shower. All I could think about was Zara the way she walked and the sway of her thick hips, the way she smelled like coconut , and the way she talked she had the most angelic voice but not like a annoying whiny voice. She had a sexy grown woman voice. Just thinking about her had me hard.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm supposed to be holding her for my money. I can't be thinking bout her booty and shit.

Shit but I just can't help it its just so round and plump and it feel like.... Shit I don't even know it feel so good in my hands. Damn! I need to stop. I turn off the hot water and turn on the cold, but that shit still aint working. I quickly wash my body and get out the shower.

As I'm walking out my bathroom I hear a knock on the door.

I walk to the door and open it and I see Zara standing there staring at my chest.

I just smiled at her and said, "What's up baby girl what you need?"

Zara

After all the shit that happened today I was tired. I was just thinking about my decision not to tell Calvin that Tasha actually came to the clinic for a VD shot. That was none of my business and he would eventually find out that bitch Tasha wasn't pregnant.

I was about to get into the shower until I realized I wasn't at home and I didn't have any clothes with me at my kidnappers house.

I took off my lab coat and my scrubs top because I had a tank underneath. Went in my purse and got my emergency body wash, lotion, deodorant, toothbrush, and underwear.

When I left "my" room to go to Calvin's to ask for some clothes I felt kinda nervous for some reason, but I just ignored it and knocked on the door.

Calvin came to the door in nothing but a towel. He had water drops going down his chest, neck, and arms. GOD HELP ME! I felt my panties immediately get soaked as I thought about touching, kissing and licking his body. ZARA! Get it together he did kidnap you.

"What's up baby girl what you need?" he smiled at me then licked his lips.

This dude is really trynna give me a heart attack.

"Can I have some clothes nice kidnapper?" I say while rolling my eyes.

"Yea come in." He walked to his dresser and grabbed a pair of sweats, a beater, and some boxers.

I grab the beater and the sweats but leave the boxers, "I don't need them." Then I walked out.

Calvin

The next morning.......

I wake up and the first thought in my mind is....Zara. Why am I thinking about baby girl like this?

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I got done I put on some sweats to go wake up Zara.

I knocked on her door to see if she was already awake, but I got nothing. So I went in to wake her up. I was shaking her and calling her name but she wouldn't wake up. Then I remembered that when I was in school and my momma wanted to really wake me up she would pull the covers back and throw ice water on me.

I go to the kitchen and get a glass, some ice, and full it with water. When I got back in her room I pulled the covers back but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw what she had on. She was wearing...........

Cliffhanger!!! I feel mad evil right now. Lol but thanks to all the supporters I have I really appreciate all the love.

Picture of Tasha in the side>>>>>>>>>>