Chapter Nine

Its Late as hell and I'm Sleepy so its kinda sort but I'm updating tomorrow.

Love Ya ♥♥♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calvin

I pulled my finger out of her wet center and licked them clean. She tasted just like I imagined….Jolly Ranchers sweet and delectable.

“Mmmm Zara you taste good. I can’t wait till I Taste you and have you scream my name.”

Just then I hear a knocking on my car window. When I looked up I saw this white dude looking down inside the car. Shit I got in the only car that didn’t have tinted windows. When I buy a car I immediately get the windows tinted but that day Tiff fainted at work and Chris was a fucking reck so I had to drop that and head to the hospital. That was last month and I just never got around to it.

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

“Zara you know who that is?”

“Yea that’s Jerold.”

Right then I saw red. He touched my woman. He touched what belonged to me without permission. He was just standing there looking at Zara like he was upset with her. If they were broken up why would he be mad at her? Shit if I was him and me and her was broke up and I saw Zara in a car doing sexual things with another nigga I would kill somebody.

“Zara why he looks mad at you like that, yall broke up right?”

“Weelll not exa-“

“The fuck you mean well not exactly Zara?”

“Well damn nigga if I could have finished my fucking sentence then you wouldn’t have to waste yo breath on that dumb ass question.”

“I’m so tired of your disrespectful ass.”

“Well then take yo ass to sleep.”

“Just shut the fuck up and answer my question Zara.” She ALWAYS is pushing some type of button.

“Did he just tell me to shut the fuck up? Ok I got that ass,” she mumbled under her breath. Then she put one of her arms over her breast and the other one sat on that one while she looked at her nails.

“Are you gone answer my damn question?”

Silence

“So you not gone answer me?”

Silence

I fucking hate being ignored and then she wasn’t looking at me. She is disrespectful point blank period I would never do no shit like that to her. Wait I just did that shit when we was coming to the club. But who gives a fuck I was mad.