Chapter 27

Calvin

I watch Zara walk into my house. She had on some one piece thing that had shorts. She was looking extra good. Booty sittin right and all. And her toes was done.

I grabbed my beautiful baby girl from the back seat of the car. I never thought I would feel so much love for one person in my whole life. It's like she completed me in a way that a daughter is supposed to. She had the brightest smile even without any teeth. She looked like the cutest youngest grandma in the world.

Then I heard Zara call my name.

I rushed in the house to see what she wanted. I'm tryna show her that she is my number 2 priority. My daughter being #1 of course. Because I'm not tryna lose my woman nomore. It's time to step up.

When I walk in I see her just standing there shaking her head. What's wrong now? I think as I come up on the right side of her.

"Was you calling my BabyZ?" I ask trying to lighten up the mood.

"No that was Tasha." She said looking at me with pity.

"Girl stop lying. What you need?" I said looking around laughing.

"That wasn't me calling you it was....."

"Calvin!!!!!" The voice, Tasha's voice, yells again.

"OH SHIT TASHA." Why is this female here? she always popping up here. And she keep getting past the guards. She must be giving up some neck. I might as well not even have guards. They gone let her ass in anyway. I'm just gone get a female guard that's gone bust her in her shit if she try some with her.

I see Zara come towards me an bend down she kissed Zaria and headed to the door laughing. She was looking as if she was laughing at Tasha.

"What you laughing at you fucking hoe?" Tasha screamed making the kids open their little eyes. Zaria had her moms eyes, beautiful and bright. But when Tasha finished her words Zaria's eyes turned dark brown like my eyes and a frown crept on her face.

I looked at Zara and she looked at me. I was thinking about saying something but before I could open my mouth Zara had started laughing profusely. She bent over stomping her foot and clapping her hands, still laughing.

She headed towards the door while still laughing and we heard her mutter, "I know this skoochie rat ain't just call me a hoe."

Tasha looked around like she wanted to say or do something to Zara but she knew Zara was gone handle her ass. And all I was gone do is hold that baby and watch her get her breaking in people's house ass beat.

When Zara walked out and Tasha heard her car start. She started talking shit.
"That fat hoe better had got the fuck out my mothafuckin house. Or I was gone drag her ass." She said getting hype looking like she was bout to drop that baby.

"Tasha shut yo dumb ass up. And stop cursing in front of my daughter fo I smack the shit out you. Why is you here anyways?" I say looking at her with a deathly look. She looked at me like she was about to cry. Which I don't care about. She know she not supposed to me in my motherfucking house. I can't stress enough how this crazy braud got issues with breaking in people's houses.

"Get out my house Tasha," I said looking at her sternly. She smirked at me and rolled her eyes. "5...4...3...2...1," I said. When she didn't move I reached back to get my gun.

"😳 so you just gone shoot me with our son in my hands Calvin?" she asks trying to make my feel bad.

"I'll catch him before he falls on the floor. Now leave before I kill yo ass Tasha." I say pointing the gun at her. I'm not gone really shoot her ass but if she don't get to moon walking up out here I'm gone call my niggas to get her out of here. Imma watch them take her out while I hold that baby. When she out I'm gone hand his little ass right back.