Chapter Eight

Dedicated to Mindlessbabii_ Thank you for the love <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zara

As I prepared for my shower Calvin walked in "My room" all unannounced and stuff. I looked at him for an answer for the question at hand. Which was why did you walk in without a knock, a tap, a yodel nothing. He was just staring at me, then his gaze fell to my body. I then felt the cold air on my stomach and my thighs. He was just staring really hard. He licked his lips and moved his hand down to rub his growing erection. At that moment I felt a little self conscious, I mean I love my body but I do have imperfections and the way he was looking at me seemed that he was looking at every single one of them.

I cleared my throat and he looked at me with lust in his eyes then it switched to irritation. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Chris said we are going to a club. Be ready by 9."

"Ca-"

He turned around and left out of the room. What is wrong with him and why is he mad at me? What ever it is he need to get over it because he not about to be ignoring me because I don't like it.

Its ok I'll find out why later. I put on a couple shower caps and then hopped in the shower. I washed up with some Very Sexy by Victoria Secrets because I was going to a night club and them niggas be SWEATING! When I got out I lotioned up with the same scented lotion and did the rest of my stuff.

When I did my makeup I just wore some lashes and nude lipstick because I didn't want to overpower my outfit with too much makeup.

I wore a navy blue wrap skirt, a slightly oversized navy blue and white stripped tank that had a pocket on it, a Michael Kors layered silver necklace, my BCBG envelop clutch with a silver bar at the tip, and some White Zara shoes for comfort.

When I say this you gone be like Ratchet! But I like to go to clubs because I like to dress up and get real sexy and dance. I'm just an exciting chick and I love to PARTAY!!

I spray myself and then touch up my hair. I'm looking GOOD! Toot, Toot

I heard a knock on the door then said come in. It was Calvin. Shit! Why he always look so good? He had on a grey button down on, with blue jean Levi pants, some Jordan's (Navy Blue 4's), and a silver Michael Kors watch and single chain necklace.

Why do we always match like a old couple or something?

"You ready to go?" wow is he still mad at me?

"Yea come on."

When we got into the car there was silence. I'm weird so when I hear silence I get anxious even if I have nothing to be anxious about.

"Calvin?"

"What?" why is he being so RUDE?

"Why are you mad at me, what did I do to you?"

He didn't say anything he just turned on the music in the car and drove. I sat there with my mouth open. Did he really just do that disrespectful shit?

Right then I just thought about when I get to this club I'm gone and he wont see me no more.Then i thought about it. Shit! ALL of my shit is at his house for one, he might find me for two, for three he probably gone have niggas watching me, and most importantly I didn't want to leave. I know I couldn't just leave Calvin I have too much respect for him. Why do yall think I haven't tried to get away, and he gave many a chance to get away, because I like him and I respect him and his wishes.

So since I had to let that idea go I had to come up with something......

Calvin

I was still a little mad at Zara but I wasn't as mad as before. I just didn't want to be not mad at her. I knew I made her upset when I cut that music on but whatever I wasn't trynna answer her question because she knew why I was mad at her

Yall like nigga why you mad anyways? Because Zara knew that would make me mad because I want to be with her. I might sound soft n shit but it just be like that when you falling for a girl.

Anyways we pull up at the club and I see Chris, Christina, Trinity, Trent, Tiff, and Robb in a group what the fuck was they wearing? All this tight shit and high ass heel aint gone happen nope I know what that do to a nigga and Trin and Tina aint bout to be pregnant that's how Tiff pregnant because she was wearing all that shit around Chris a nigga just don't be able to resist. Shit, me and Zara almost didn't make it here. She was looking GOOD with that skirt on. Had me thinking bout those panties she had on earlier.

A GIRLS POV OF WHAT THE GIRLS HAD ON.

Tiffany had on a black leather sleeveless peplum top, leggings with a galaxy print on them, an Adia Kibur gold chunky chain necklace, MK Gold watch, an black Anne Grand Clement clutch, and 5 ½ inch burgundy pumps.

Christina had on a vertical black and white stripped sleeveless crop top, a leather circle skirt, a white clutch, Gold layered MK necklace, and some vixen red 6 inch Christian Louboutin pumps.

Trinity had on a neon floral print fitted dress with the side cut out, a silver MK chunky chain, a Alexander Wang white clutch, and black 6 inch Christian Louboutin pumps.

BACK TO CALVIN

Chris had on a ALL black. T-shirt, jeans, shoes, but he had on a gold chain on with a matching watch.

Robb wore a Burgundy button down with black jeans and a gold watch also some dress shoes.

Trent had on a Blue Polo shirt, dark wash jeans, some Polo boots, and a gold chain.

We got out the car and headed towards them.

"HEY ZARA GIRL!" all the girls yelled

"HI GIRLS!"

Why they so excited to see each other n they was just together like two hours ago.

"Wassup Zara baby girl," Chris said.

"Hey Z," said Robb.

"Hey ma," that was Trent ass trynna be cool.

"So I'm just fucking invisible huh?"

"Oh hey Calvin," they all said all dry n shit.

"Man fuck yall acting dry n shit lets go."

"Watch yo mouth nigga I'll whoop that ass"

"Shut cho ass up Christina."

"Zara if he keep talking shit imma snatch em up. So I advise you to get cho man."

"What ever lets go man I got business to handle."

When one of the people I sell to wanted to meet me to discuss some shit so I told em to meet me in VIP.

When we got in the club it was live and people all over dancing n shit. I told Zara I would be back and gave her my black card if she wanted to get something to drink.

As I walked thru the club there was girls trynna dance with me and any other day I would have went but I had to do business and Zara is here and if she saw me with another girl she would probably be mad.

I walk up to VIP and I see Rod and Bar. "What's up Cap nigga what up with you?" Rod said.

"Nothing so what's up with this deal you trynna cook."

"I need 5,000 cans of yams, 50 hams, 1,200 collards, and 1,000 pans of dressing(5,000 pounds of weed, 50 kilos of cocaine, 1,200 Molly's, and 1,000 ecstasy)"

"Damn Nigga you know that like 2 mill right, but anyways I need my money by tomorrow and we will meet at the REC center because I'm assuming this is for the shelter."

"That's right," he was looking at me with a smile on his face and he gave me a hand shake which meant that we had a deal.

It's rude to just leave so I was gone stick around for bout a hour or so. These girls came up and said they wanted to chill with us so Rod and Bar let them in. This one girl came up to me and introduced herself to me as Jessica. I said hey and she asked if I wanted to dance. I said yes because Zara wasn't around and I wasn't really thinking about this girl like that.

We was dancing and then I saw a blue skirt and a fat ass walking to the bathroom. I really didn't think anything about it so I just held the girls hips and rocked to the music. When the girl came back out the bathroom a couple minutes later and stopped turned her head really quick and left. That girl is weird but she got a nice ass.

About thirty minutes later I told the girl I had to go and she reluctantly let me go.

I was looking for my family when saw that skirt again and she was GRINDING on some dude hard they was in other words fucking with clothes on. I decided to try to see who the girl was. The man had a tight grip on the girls hips pushing his dick into her ass.

The girl pushed her hair out of her face and I felt hot steaming anger passed though me like a tsunami wave. That Is Zara. I pulled out my gun and went to the nigga and hit him in the back of the head hard with the butt.

Why do niggas always think the can touch my woman? I'm tired of this shit. I was about to kill his as but then I remembered that I as at the club.

Zara

I was with the Cal's family and we were drinking but not Tiff. I told them I need to use the bathroom and Tina came with me. When we walking to the bathroom I thought I saw Calvin dancing this girl but I didn't think nothing of it because I had to pee.

When I get out the bathroom Tina was dancing and walking but I was looking around and I thought I saw Calvin again so I did a double take. And what I saw had me mad as fuck he was holding this girls hips and grinding on her. The only reason I was mad is because he chose to pursue me then gone dance with some girl FUCK HIM shit imma do me.

While I was walking this dude came up to me trynna spit game so I just told him I wanted to dance and he led us to the dance floor and then I just let all my anger into the dance.

All of a sudden the dude I was dancing with was gone. I turned around to see Calvin looking at me then he just grabbed me and pulled me towards the exit.

"What the fuck Calvin?"

We were just walking to the car and he was holding my arm practically dragging me.

He put me in back seat and he came around to the other side to get in with me

"Zara are you a fucking idiot or do you not comprehend what the fuck I say to your dumb ass."

I didn't say anything because I was fucking offended. Who the fuck did this bitch think he was talking to?

"Answer me now Zara"

"Look BITCH I don't know what was stuck up you dick earlier but you was mad at me and then disrespected me for NO reason. Then I saw you dancing with some girl so I thought that you was over this whole "I'm yours shit" so I was dancing with someone who gives a fuck?" I really wanted to punch him in the face.

He looked at me and I got scared because of what said to him. I called him a bitch. I told myself that I need to stop calling men bitches because they don't like it. I got that from my mother calling everybody a bitch but hey if you acting like one you getting called one regardless of the gender.

He came closer to me. I flinched when he put his hand on my arm. He moved his face closer to my face and then our lips met.

He licked my lip and I opened them for him to take my tongue with his. Our mouths moved I sync. Then all of a sudden I was pushed onto the seat of his car.

Calvin's hand was traveling up my thigh. I felt myself get wet by the contact. Calvin moved his kisses from my mouth down to my neck. His hand continue to roam up my thigh until he reached my lower lips. He flicked his finger across my lace covered pussy and began to moved his finger in a circular motion.

I moaned softly as he brought his mouth back to mine in a hard yet passionate kiss. He kept his motions steady and teasing.

Calvin moved aside my lace panties and placed his finger to my clit and began to press and move in a slow circular motion.

I gasped because of the skin to skin contact and the pressure that was placed on my clit.

"Baby your so wet" he was smiling because he knew he was the reason.

He thrust one of his fingers inside of me. I let go of his lips and moaned loudly, "Shit Calvin."

"Damn Zara you so tight"

He pumped his finger into me repeatedly. Then he added another finger and at that moment I felt a familiar tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach. My walls clamped down on Calvin's thick long fingers. And he began to pump faster.

"You gone come for me Zara?"

"Mmhmm, Yes Calvin " He pumped even faster.

"That's right for me and only me Zara , right?"

I repeatedly moaned "yes". He moved his fingers in and out curving them a little so he would hit my G-spot.

I couldn't take it anymore. I released and came all over his fingers. My walls milking his fingers as he slowed down his movements and slowly brought me down from my sexual high.

He removed his fingers from me and brought them to his lips and licked them clean.

"Mmmm Zara you taste good. I can't wait till I Taste you and have you scream my name."

I was about to say something but I heard a knocking on the window. I turned around and I saw the an angry face adorned with a hurt expression....Jerold

THE GIRLS OUTFITS ON THE SIDE >>>>>>>>

Thank for the love. I'm really enjoying feedback. Every time I see a comment I get really excited.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

<3 Love you guys