Chapter Five

Calvin

When I called Javier ass he told me some bullshit story about how he thought Tasha and I were still in a relationship. I told his ass two days after the shit went down that he is to not let that woman in my damn house.

Either she gave him some pussy or she paid his ass off. I was tempted to kill his ass but I had to remind myself to only kill when completely necessary. Shit I'm human and I have some what of a heart and I just don't kill all Willy nilly. I just fired is ass.

And it gives the pigs less of a motive because niggas aint disappearing and shit.

My next call I had to make was to that nigga Richard. If I don't get my money within five months I'm going to kill his ass simple as that. I pick up the phone and call Richard from my business phone. The phone rand twelve times before he answered. Pussy ass nigga scared and shit.

"Hello," he said sounding like he was about to shit his briefs.

"Richard, you know why I'm calling meet me at the crib because mama cooking dinner for us."

"O-ok Cap."

I ended the call and got ready to go.

Zara

Shit....... I didn't want to see him here. My ex Jerold, he is a FINE ass white man with swag like a nigga. Jerold and I have been off and on for about three years. I loved him but he wasn't ready for commitment. Over the course of three years I have found him to be very self centered and fell out of love with him.

He always texts me to tell me goodnight and that one day I will be his wife and have his ten kids. -__-

I don't respond, I gave him my all and he just couldn't deal. I couldn't deal with the cheating.

"What are you doing here Jerold?" I say with a surprised and blank expression on my face.

"What's wrong Boo you aint happy to see ya man?" I needed to get him out of the way so I could do what I needed to do and convince Calvin ass to let me go, like I said I got shit to do today.

"Of course I'm happy to see you baby," I say kissing him passionately. He squeezed my ass cheeks and pressed his erection into my stomach. "I just need to handle some business. You caught me at a bad time. Just call me tomorrow and we can set something up," I was trying my best to be super duper sexy and Seductive so I was sucking on his earlobe.

"So you missed this dick didn't you Z."

"You know I did daddy."

"Well I'll call you tomorrow so you can get some of it baby girl, see you," then he rubbed my pussy through Calvin's sweats. I let out a throaty moan. I may not love him anymore but I am still very sensitive to his touch. He laughed and then got into his Bentley.

Well one thing Jerald and I didn't notice was that Johnny was standing right behind us listing and looking at the while exchange went down.

"You know Calvin ass gone fuck you up right?"

"What the fuck you mean he gone fuck me up. Why?"

"Because you his and he do-."

"The hell you mean I'm HIS, bitch, I'm mine."

"What ever but shit I still got to tell him what the fuck just went down I'm supposed to report everything that happened, and if he find out he might kill my ass."

"How the heck he gonna find out if it's only me and you who saw what happened," shit I was wondering why I was acting like I gave a fuck and a quarter in the first place.

"Zara he got niggas watching err were because we at cha pops house he might try sum and they report I afta I do and if they report THAT shit right there before I do HE GON KILL ME because you his and dudes take that shit real serious!"

"NIGGAHH (Kevin Hart let me explain) he aint gone do shit he aint my man n I aint his woman so that's it."

"Ok Whateva I warned your ass."

"Yea you did."

We went in the house and up to my room.

"DAMN!!! Z your room nice as fuck," this nigga say as he lay on my bed.

"Soooo are you acting like a kid or what?"

My room was all black and white with Gold accents with a gold painted wall.

"Girl whateva just get yo shit together so I can go I got shit to do today."

"How many clothes I need to pack."

"Shit Err thing you gone be there fo a while."

"UGHHH!!!! OK."

I pack ALL my clothes shit that's A LOT of money well in my book it is.

When I get done I got like 5 suite case with clothes, 3 with shoes, 2 with everything else (hats, jewelry, makeup, toiletries etc)

"I'm ready my nigga my nigga, my mothafuckin nigga," I said while twerking by the door (A/N IDK if you know this song by Rich Homie Quan. THAT'S MY SHIT!!!)

"Don't hurt nobody girl let go with cho goofy ass," he was cracking up.

When I we got to the house I put all my shit up yes all that shit.

I went to sleep.

Calvin

I'm with this nigga Richard and he looks scared as fuck. This shit is so funny.

"Rich man were the fuck is my money dude I been waiting fo like three months."

"I don't have it right now man ill have it in a little man."

"Richard man this the LAST time imma ask for my mothafuckin money the next time imma blow yo brains out in front of you wife man."

"How long I got man?"

"Five months to give me my mothafuckin shit Richard. For the time being I got cho daughter Zara."

"Nigga that fat bitch aint my damn daughter."

I pistol whipped his ass for talking about my baby like that.

"Don't be calling a female a bitch in my presence get cho scared ass outta here, pussy ass bitch made nigga."

When I stopped he was bleeding looking like he was about to go unconscious.

"Get this nigga outta here man."

My cleaner nigga came to get him away from me.

Zara aint Richard's daughter damn What The Fuck. This just fucked up my whole plan and shit. But most of all how am i gone tell Zara about this?

I called Johnny to tell me if anything happened while he took Zara to go get her stuff from my house. I missed her and wanted to hear about her.

"What's up nigga did any thing happen while you took Zara to her house."

There was silence on the other end then he started to talk, "Well it was this white nigga at her house," and then went on about what happened at her house in the fucking yard.

"This dude kissed her and she kissed him back?"

"Yea."

"He touched her ass nigga," I was so fucking mad the vein in my neck was THROBBING!

"Yea."

This nigga was touching on my woman and shit touching a pussy that belonged to me a ass that belonged to me and lips that belonged to me some shit was bout to go down.

Zara

"ZARA!!........ZARA!!.........ZARA YOU HEAR ME CALLING YOU ZARA.

What the fuck do this nigga want I'm in la la land and he waking me up and shit.

Calvin opened my door with a LOUD bang. He was looking really mad like really mad. Low-key I was kinda scared. He had veins popping out everywhere and his hands were balled into fist.

"Who the fuck is this white mothafucka you was kissing at your fucking house today huh?"

Zara is gone get it girl!!!!!! Yes but thanks for the reads and votes!!!

VOTE. COMMENT. HAVE A LOVELY DAY!!

Picture of Jerald on the side>>>>>>>>