~Chapter20~

Zara

Ugh I hate hotels to a certain extinct. I mean I like the whole they have to clean for you and the pillows, yes I love the pillows. I just feel lonely and hotels don't feel like home. At night they creep me out i don't know why either.

"Room service!" finally I been waiting for my towels for ever man. I walk to the door and look out the peephole. Yes, don't judge I'm paranoid. I see a short old lady she looks so sweet.

I open the door and she looks up at me. She has light green eyes that hold so much wisdom.

"Here are your towels baby."
"Thank you so much." she looks me over and her eyes soften even more.
"Can I talk to you baby?"
"Sure. About what?" in my mind I'm like if I worked at a hotel as a room server I would want to talk to people too.
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm trying to find a new apartment." I don't know why but I felt comfortable talking to this lady.

"Honey, I can tell by the way your dressed and your face you've been crying. And not over finance. There's only one type of cry that makes you look like this baby. That's over a man. And by the way that your glowing even though your eyes are red. You need to make two appointments one with a Doctor and one with your man."
What? I look fine I'm just wearing some Pink sweats and a tee-shirt. And my hair was in a messy bun.

"What are you talking about see a doctor?" I ask confused.

"Just ask your mother or grandmother if they have dreamt of fish. Ok honey I have to go. Nice to meet you baby." then she walked away.

What was that about? She had me curious to the point where I might just call and ask my mom. I sit the towels in the bathroom and go to watch TV.

Nothing was on but reruns of Greys Anatomy. Just when I was about to click a different show my phone rang.

Maya pooh🎀💙👍

I'm about to call you. You better answer.

Next I saw my phone display that She was calling. I waited a while then I answered.

"Damn finally you answered. I know your ass read my message too."
"What you want Maya"
"Well damn what's wrong with you?"
"Nothingggg."
"What ever. I just called to let you know that your having a nephew and I'm having a son!"
"OMG! Samaya I really foreal forgot you was pregnant. But congrats!"
I heard sniffling. "Y-y-ou forgot about me?" is this bitch crying?
"Yea I did you remember when I visited you in the hospital?"
"Yea."
"Well..........." I told her the whole story about me and Calvin.

"That bitch cheated on you Zary. Oh hell naw!......... Quinton where is my gun? I'm bout to go bust a whole cap in this niggas ass!"
"Maya sit yo pregnant ass down now. I already shot him twice."
"I know! He just need one more..... Quint give me my motherfucking gun!"
"If you don't sit yo pregnant ass down you gone get this dick!"

"Whoa whoa whoa! I am still on the phone." but my whole thing is why say it while you have ear company? That is my older sister and that's gross.

"Girl like we don't know that Calvin be tearing that ass up cause I know Quint big headed ass do. Yassssssss!! Ummmm but I'll call you tomorrow"

Then the line went dead. I know her ass bout to get her freak on! Oh get cha freak on Getcha get cha freak on! I started to sing and do the Martin dance.

I was getting that shit man aaaa! then I heard a snicker. I turned around and jumped 10ft into the air then I fell and hit my head. But you know I got back up, I ain't waste no time, I sprinted my ass into that bathroom and locked the door so fast I almost fell again.

"What the fuck you running for Zara?"

"Man I don't even know what you talking bout I thought I saw a big ass spider." I say lying my ass off.

"I just killed it so you can come out."

"Nigga you is a whole bald headed lie and a half. It wasn't no damn spider."

"So you were running from me." he said in a matter of fact voice.

"I mean.. Ummm it was a spider. Are you sure you killed it? I mean it could have been pregnant and the babies probably getting loose I. My hotel room and shit."

"Just come out that damn bathroom Zara."
"I'm not coming out until that spider and it's offspring are dead!" I yelled making my head hurt. I fell hella hard my head is throbbing and shit.

I heard a few stomps and in my mind he was leaving. So I opened the door and I see Calvin standing there looking at me frowning. He had an awful looking bandage on his leg and foot. He was still sexy.

"Did you kill the spider?"
"There wasn't no damn spider. Why you leave the house?"
I swear niggas ask the dumbest questions.
"Well I don't know Charlie. Ummm well the weather was bad on the east side so I had to come to on over the west side."
"What are you talking about Zara I guess when you fell you fucked some shit up haha?"
"With cho stupid ass. The fuck you mean why I leave. I was being cheated on. I told you from the get go I'm not staying in no shit like that man. So I suggest you take your question asking ass up out my shit."

"I don't even know why you trippin man we wasn't even officially together." I know this nigga did not just say that shit to me.

"Oh really let me put this image in your head. I'm in a room on the bed with lets say his name is Robin. We are under the covers and I'm on top of him. Let's get graphic real swift. I'm riding his dick yea a dick that's not yours. I'm moaning and screaming his name like I do yours. I'm touching HIS chest and MY hips are going in circles like they do when I ride YOU. I'm enjoying sex with another person. I'm letting someone other than you pleasure me, touch me, fuck me. They are having something that's SUPPOSED to be yours. How does that make you feel?"

Silence.... I saw his jaw clenched and his fist balled like it really happened and he was ready to fight. He looked up at me and I saw anger and hurt swirling in his eyes.

"Exactly! You would be hurt and angry. So don't come to me asking me why I'm trippin and telling me that we wasn't together. That shit is really for the birds."

"Zara I'm sorry I-"
"Hahaha so now you sorry. That's funny. Fuck you and your shitty ass sorry. Like I said get the fuck out my shit."

With that he walked away and left. But this nigga left the fucking door wide open and shit. I slammed the door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Why is it always cold in stores and shit. I walked in and I wanted to jump Further IN my skin. Damn I only had on some booty shorts, a tank, and a cardigan over it.

I jumped up and drove like a maniac. I called my mom after I kept seeing that same lady everyday for this week. When I called my mom she got on really frantic. Asking if I'm ok and if Maya was good to. after we had a conversation I asked her if she has been dreaming of fish. And she got excited and said yes she had two dreams about them and one was recent. I asked her what it meant and she said something about a baby. I got off the phone and hopped off that bed so quick I fell.

And now I'm here in Walgreens. In the isle looking for the test. Shit if this is happening its going to complicate EVERYTHING.

I get the most expensive test. This is making me feel some type of way. I have so many mixed emotions about this it's crazy.

I look around to see if anyone I knew was here. I didn't see anyone so I just headed to check out.

I was reading the back of the test. I need to know what makes this shit work, if it's 99.9% plus .1% accurate, and how long till I find out the results.

I was thinking hard as hell. And we know now that I have been staying in this dammit hotel I been falling around like a nerd. Hitting my head and shit.

I stopped in the middle of the isle. This isle has condoms, pregnancy stuff, and sex shit. I guess to make you think if you don't wrap it up you might get yo bitch pregnant. I stopped and started to rub my head and I closed my eyes.

I heard walking but I thought nothing of it because I am in a store.

"What is this?" A voice says grabbing the test from me. Dammit to hell. I know that voice anywhere. This is the LAST person I wanted to know some shit like this.

-----------------------------------------

So what y'all think. Who is it? Expect the unexpected y'all!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN