Chapter Ten

♥♥♥ Its so LATE man  i hope you like it ♥♥♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calvin

“So you didn’t call me about missing our date because you over here hugged up with my nigga Cap?

Who the fuck? Date?

“Watch who the fuck you talking to nigga because in not the one I’m crazy nigga I will fuck you up.” That was Z’s voice. Who is she talking to?

“See this why I don’t fuck with bitches like you, yall never know how to shut the fuck up.”

After he said that I heard a gun shot. I rushed into the kitchen to see who shot and who got shot. When I got in I saw my nigga Lance on the floor with a bullet in his leg, and Zara just standing there. There was blood everywhere and he was yelling in pain.

“CAP!!! THIS BITCH JUST SHOT ME!” imma shoot this nigga if he keep calling her a bitch.

“Man chill on that bitch shit befo yo ass get shot again, you know I don’t like that.”

“Cal get your friend outta here so I can clean up this fucking blood. Shit I just cleaned the floor.”

“Why are cleaning floors and shit Zara? That’s why I got a maid fo.”

“NIGAHHH I cleaned because I spilt coffee. Now get this bitch off the fucking floor.”

Just then Johnny ass came in. Where was this nigga at when Z was shooting people?

“What in the mothafuckin fuck happened in here?” J was looking around n shit.

“Where the hell was yo ass at? Zara shot his ass, because he called her a bitch.”

“Zara baby girl I told you to be nice and you shooting niggas.”

“That bitch was the one being a pussy. Nigga need to get out his feelings.” Zara is talking like a nigga right now. She sounds like a fucking thug. I like it a little. She was pointing the gun at him again.

I went to her and took the gun where the hell did she get this because its not mine.

“Where did you get this small ass gun?”

“That’s mine Give me my shit Calvin.”

“Why do you have a gun Zara?” she shouldn’t need a gun.

“Because it for niggas like you who kidnap and for niggas like lance who don’t shut they fucking mouths.”

She is a woman and she don’t need no gun because she got me. But I look around and see breakfast but I also see some cartons of new apple, grape, mango, and orange juice. Also all types of shit that I’m assuming Johnny bought.

“What’s all this?”

“I’m making dinner tonight n I asked J to bring some groceries if he wanted breakfast today and imma give him some dinner too. That reminds me how much did it cost?”

“Only $100 you don’t have to pay me back Z because you be cooking this breakfast for me.”

“Aww thanks J.” she went and hugged him.