~Chapter 18~

3 months later

Zara

It's been three months since me and Calvin FIRST had sex. The first two months we couldn't take out hands off of each other. I mean we had sex like 2 or 3 times a day.

Just recently we haven't been getting along. I'm not gone lie I been tripping but when I realize that he be cussing me out, calling me a cry baby and shit. Then i start crying cause that shit be hurting my feeling. *sniff sniff* damn here I go crying again shit.

Just then Calvin walked in," Ughh see. Why the fuck you crying now?" he yelled making me cry harder. "Damn always fucking crying and shit. Aye I'm leaving."

"If I fucking knew why the fucking fuck I was crying I would fucking tell you fucker," I yell when he closed the door. Next thing I heard is tires.

Ughhh I kicked like a baby. I need to get out this house. I call China and she didn't even fucking answer. Which made me cry. What the fuck is wrong with me.

Then I called Johnny and he answered on the third ring.
"Hello?"
"Hey J this Zara can I come to your house, please?" I said sniffing.
"Yea ok, I'll text you the address. Are you ok?" I started crying again.
"Yyyes I'm gggood." I say hanging up.

Minutes later I revived the text. I hopped up washed my face, used the bathroom, threw my hair in a ponytail, put on a dark purple Jordan hoodie with some of Calvin's grey sweats and my black Jordan slides. I grabbed my keys, yes I made him give me my car, my phone and charger also my purse. Then I headed out to got to Johnny's.

Johnny

I'm at home hanging with a few people Justin and James, my brothers, and 4 girls. We was smoking and drinking and watching TV. Good ass time.

Then my phone starts ringing it's Calvin.
"What's up Cap?" I asked into the receiver. I saw this one chicks ears perk up. Curly headed hoe.
"Nothing J but I'm bout to roll up there. Zara getting on my damn nerves."
"That's cool nigga come on through."
"Iight nigga I'll be there in like 5." then he hung up. Rude ass nigga.

My phone rings again and I see it's Zara.
"Hello?
"Hey J this Zara can I come to your house, please?" She sounded like she had been crying.
"Yea ok, I'll text you the address. Are you ok?" She started to cry. What's wrong with her?
"Yyyes I'm gggood." Then she hung up. Rude ass woman.

I swear her and Calvin made for each other they both rude and crazy as fuck.

"Aye two of my people coming. Please I'm telling y'all don't fuck with them, they crazy. Especially Zara she the one that shot Lance" I say to Justin and James because they've met her before {AN it was right before she found out her sister was pregnant}

They started laughing. Just then Calvin walked in.

Calvin

I pulled up to Johnny's spot. I mean I don't mean to yell at Zara but her ass been crying like all month. I don't fucking like a cry baby. We was cool those first two months.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with her but she need to suck that shit up.

I go to the porch and I just walked in. I swear this nigga so fucking unsafe.
"Wassup Cap." Johnny, Justin, and James said. Yes they is brothers but Quint got a different pops so his name ain't start with a J if you asked me it's fucked up.

"Wassup niggas. Hey ladies." I said going to sit next to this girl with curly hair. They all said hey in unison.

"Wassup ma?" I say to the curly headed girl. She just grabbed my hand and stood so I stood with her. Then she lead me to the down stairs guest bedroom.

Zara

I pulled up to Johnny's house and I thought I saw Calvin car but I am tripping.

I get out grabbing my purse and phone on the way. I go to the door and just open it. This nigga is so fucking careless.

"Johnny why your door not locked? If you would have got shot up I would have been smoking around dead people. That's rude." I say as I walk to the living room. It was James, Justin, Johnny, and three chicks. They were laughing

"Wassup Z" the boys said.
"Hey you niggas was gone let Johnny boy get y'all popped" then I waved to the chicks and they waved back.

I just pissed before I left the house now I got to piss again. "J I gotta go to the bathroom" "Down the hall to the right." "Ok thanks"

I headed to the bathroom. When I got done doing the do I washed my hands and praised myself for bringing my purse so my hands won't be all ashy. I hate when my crust pockets be ashy.

{A.N Crust pockets are the areas in between your fingers. I call them that because they collect crust like pockets collect change.}

I was working the lotion into my hands when I heard moaning. First thought was haha Johnny got people fucking in his house and I'm bout to catch them.

I opened the door and saw this chick with curly hair riding a dude. This shit is funny. I accidentally let out a small snicker.

The chick hopped of the man cursing at me. "Damn I guess fat bitches don't know how to fucking knock." just then I saw the face of the dude. It was Calvin. We met eyes and I saw shock and regret in them. "Zara baby I'm sorry."

What the fuck. Fuck your regret and sorry. I didn't have time to be sad or hurt. I quickly grabbed my gun and took the gun off safety. The chick was backed up against the wall like I couldn't see her. " If you don't get cho stupid ass out that corner I'm gone really shoot you." she got out the corner but she started to put her clothes on. Umm no bitch. She was pulling up her leggings and I shot her in the thigh. "Did I ask you to put them $5.00 shits on. Limp yo stupid ass up out of here."

I saw Calvin with his eyes wide. He got up and he still had his pants on. He pulled them up and button and zipped them. So she was a quick fuck huh? I shot him in the leg and in the foot. I knew if either of us talked that would give Johnny, James, and Justin to bring they ass in here and save him.

"What the fuck Zara"
"What happen man." the three J's walked in. "Man Zara you shooting people again."

"Shut the fuck up man. Bitch get in my car. If you get blood in my car I'm gone shoot you again I swear." he tried to move but couldn't," Y'all pick this pussy up and put him in my car. DONT FUCKING GET BLOOD IN MY FUCKING CAR." They nodded and picked Calvin up.

I walked to the girl and pulled her by her hair to get her out the room. I wasn't gone pick her ass up getting my clothes all bloody and shit. i turned to the three girls. "Umm hey Sweety who is this to you?" She gasp," that's my cousins!" they all said.

"Well she was fucking my man. so I shot her. Can y'all take her to the hospital. I'll give you my phone number. Text me and tell me how she is doing and also your P.O box or address so I can't reimburse you for the trouble."

I turned to the girl and spoke," Look I'm sorry I shot you and all, you probably didn't know about me. You should have just left instead of getting dressed it pissed me off. I hope you are ok I'll even pay for your hospital bill. OK bye."

I walked out the house with the girl behind me holding their cousin saying," We told yo hoe ass about fucking dudes you don't know." I saw Calvin in my car with James and Justin, they were in the back and Johnny was in the front.

I got in the car and turned to him," Get the fuck in the back nigga. We not friend right now. Justin bring yo ass up here." Johnny looked at me like I lost my mind. I pointed my gun to his leg," Get cho ass in the back."

"What I do to you?" "Nigga for one you let him fuck that girl and two you don't lock house doors you irresponsible. Irresponsible ass niggas don't ride in the front." He shook his head and got out. He jogged to his door and locked it. He came back and him an Justin switched seats.

Justin is I think about 18 or 19. He just sat while I cussed them out. They some stupid niggas they KNEW I was coming and they still let Calvin fuck the girl.

I cussed them out the whole ride to the hospital.

"Get the fuck out my car stupid niggas." I said when we got to the hospital. They groaned and got out holding Calvin. I heard James say," With her rude ass." " Nigga so. Suck that shit up and shut that shit up. Bye" I said and sped off.
---------------------------------------

Soooo!! 3 months later!!
Tell me what you think guys!!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Share

Hugs, kisses, and pizza puffs.❤️💜💚💙💛 {Do you guys like pizza puffs?}